x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66
Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Hey! Myself & Gracie [GawjussGracieex], have decided to make a forum banner shop, since we've been making them recently. If you'd like one, please fill at the form below. ^-^

Username:
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]:
Text on the banner:

Colour:

Please remember that we might not always be able to get your banner to you straight away, we're sorry if this happens, but we try our best. x3

Thank you for stopping by! Big Grin

Posted By:
-OneDirectionForever
-OneDirectionForever
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 44
StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Username: -OneDiretionerForever
Picture for the banner: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

lol

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52025
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

Username: -OneDiretionerForever
Picture for the banner: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

lol

Any specific colours? smile


Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 564
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Username: americangirllover888
Picture for the banner: Butterfly
Text on banner: Americangirllover888

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."


Posted By:
-OneDirectionForever
-OneDirectionForever
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 44
StarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

Username: -OneDiretionerForever
Picture for the banner: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

lol
Any specific colours? smile


purple or blue will be fine. k thx bye

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14494
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"-OneDirectionForever" wrote:

Username: -OneDiretionerForever
Picture for the banner: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

lol
Any specific colours? smile

purple or blue will be fine. k thx bye


millie stop being so rude


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Username: americangirllover888
Picture for the banner: Butterfly
Text on banner: Americangirllover888


Would you like a certain colour orr?

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Username: -TheThoughtOfYou.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Demi Lovato
Text on the banner: Love is louder, than the pressure to be perfect.
~
Thank you(:


I love her.


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Username: -TheThoughtOfYou.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Demi Lovato
Text on the banner: Love is louder, than the pressure to be perfect.
~
Thank you(:


Please can you add the colour in?
I just added it to the first post. smile

Posted By:
-TheThoughtOfYou.
-TheThoughtOfYou.
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 355
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"-TheThoughtOfYou." wrote:

Username: -TheThoughtOfYou.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Demi Lovato
Text on the banner: Love is louder, than the pressure to be perfect.
~
Thank you(:


Please can you add the colour in?
I just added it to the first post. smile

Okay, how about white or black, So just pick the one that matches the picture you picked smile


I love her.


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 65 66

Latest Forum Posts

I really need help with my first period!!

abortion is murder

Opinion On Donald Trump?

When is your birthday?

I really need help with my first period!!

When is your birthday?

Advice?

THE CROODS or WRECK IT RALPH?

When is your birthday?

Fake Friends (Urgent Help Needed)

Latest Videos

Play Online Games