Kw-logo-holiday

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
Hayden22331_2229501 Lock
Hayden22331_2229501
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Okay and thank you!

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51184

"PixieTulip!" wrote:

Mia and Gracie, i really love the banners you're making Big Grin ! i appreciate your work Wink !


Thank you Tulip!! smile

#girlsalliancecamp


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51184
-OneDirectionForever:

#girlsalliancecamp


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$ Lock
_SWEET_SWAG$$$$
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 127
How do u make them??

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
-OneDirectionForever
-OneDirectionForever
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 44

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

-OneDirectionForever:

Thank you, it's amazing! Big Grin

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
IWon'tForget
IWon'tForget
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 72
Username: IWon'tForget
Picture for the banner: Demi Lovato/Palm Trees
Text on the banner: I will be rising from the ground; like a Skyscraper
Colour: It doesn't matter

Could Gracie do mine please? smile


I'm Briony.

Comment me if you want any help.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
XavierLovesYou_2316404 Lock
XavierLovesYou_2316404
Member since:
November, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 9

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

These are the ones I did earlier, but I forgot to post them, sorry. Big Grin





Mine is the I'll Never Leave You Behind Kelly, I shower my daughter and she loved it thank you so much

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51184

"XavierLovesYou" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

These are the ones I did earlier, but I forgot to post them, sorry. Big Grin


 


Mine is the I'll Never Leave You Behind Kelly, I shower my daughter and she loved it thank you so much

Aww, sweet! You're welcome smile

#girlsalliancecamp


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51184

"IWon'tForget" wrote:

Username: IWon'tForget
Picture for the banner: Demi Lovato/Palm Trees
Text on the banner: I will be rising from the ground; like a Skyscraper
Colour: It doesn't matter

Could Gracie do mine please? smile

It's approving Big Grin

#girlsalliancecamp


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
IWon'tForget
IWon'tForget
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 72

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"IWon'tForget" wrote:

Username: IWon'tForget
Picture for the banner: Demi Lovato/Palm Trees
Text on the banner: I will be rising from the ground; like a Skyscraper
Colour: It doesn't matter

Could Gracie do mine please? smile
It's approving Big Grin

Okay, thanks!


I'm Briony.

Comment me if you want any help.


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

creative writing

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

Tragic Memory With Your Pet?

Tragic Memory With Your Pet?

M̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶v̶i̶n̶g̶...

We the Kidz

latest videos