Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13431


Username: brunostar
Picture for the banner 

 my nephew
Text on the banner: emmett november 30th 2012 at 6:21am 
Colour: you choose ;3 



Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
Nutcase_Bookworm
Nutcase_Bookworm
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 192
Hey... I don't want a banner or anything... I was just wondering: how do you make a banner??? Please tell me! I just can't figure it out.

Sig Pic WoT


Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
Member since:
November, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 16378
This is like my 4th one, I hope you don't mind..

Username: Storm1232
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Something dark.. maybe just a lot of a dark purple..kind of like a backround thing..
Text on the banner: Forever Alone

Colour: White, and can it be like in a pretty looking cursive?

Thanks!!
(//-^)

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted By:
_Evie1D_
_Evie1D_
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Thanks so much! XD
Could I have another please?
Username: _Evie1D_
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Could I have some vintage flowers please?! smile
Text on the banner: Evie;
Colour: Teal

Directioner!


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52042

"ItsMyDestiny-" wrote:

Username: ItsMyDestiny-
Picture:
Text:  Lets forget  the world ღ
Colour: Eh, any colour you think matches smile

Okay! smile


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52042

"brunostar" wrote:



Username: brunostar
Picture for the banner 

 my nephew
Text on the banner: emmett november 30th 2012 at 6:21am 
Colour: you choose ;3 




Aw cute! Okay! Big Grin


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133

"Storm1232" wrote:

This is like my 4th one, I hope you don't mind..

Username: Storm1232
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Something dark.. maybe just a lot of a dark purple..kind of like a backround thing..
Text on the banner: Forever Alone

Colour: White, and can it be like in a pretty looking cursive?

Thanks!!
###-##


It's fine, I'll do it now Big Grin

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133




Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3872
Username: WindFalcon (It will be my new username)

Picture for the banner: Possibly a nebula or stars. 

Text on banner: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde

Color: White or a light violet

Thanks! =)

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133

"Ghost.of.Wilderness" wrote:

Username: WindFalcon (It will be my new username)

Picture for the banner: Possibly a nebula or stars. 

Text on banner: "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." -Oscar Wilde

Color: White or a light violet

Thanks! =)


Okay! :P

play online games

latest forum posts

Creative Bliss

yo mama

Favorite Song!

Favorite Song!

WINDOWS 10!

Word that start with B

How much battery has you got right now?

last one to say 'cats' wins!

Name A Song A-Z

Count to one million!

latest videos