x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
DreamChild_1420725 Lock
DreamChild_1420725
Member since:
January, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1296
StarStarStarStarStar

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"egyptiscool" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Hey! Myself & Gracie [GawjussGracieex], have decided to make a forum banner shop, since we've been making them recently. If you'd like one, please fill at the form below. ^-^

Username:
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]:
Text on the banner:

Colour:

Thank you for stopping by! Big Grin username: egyptiscool picture for banner: bambi text on banner: dare to be cute color: red

Okay! smile Thanks


I promise to fill one out later today. I'm about to fall asleep!  smile  Please comment me after I say goodnight to remind me to fill it out, If that's ok with you.

~Peace - Love - Learn~


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar

"egyptiscool" wrote:

just think this banner thing is fun smile username: egyptiscool picture for banner: an egyptian god (doesn't matter witch god) text for banner: egyptiscool color: light blue

Hehe great! Big Grin I'll do it now. smile


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar
Btw, this is one from yesterday. smile


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10133
StarStarStarStarStar
I'll do the next one, unless I'm offline. smile

Posted By:
;VegasSkies.
;VegasSkies.
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 401
StarStarStarStar
Username: ;VegasSkies.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Starry sky.
Text on the banner: You're a star and you deserve to shine. (Can you do it with a white glow and with the font Georgia?)
Colour:
Picture - Purple and black.
Text - Black.

Thanks.

This is what makes us girls,
We all look for heaven and we put our love first.
Somethin' that we'd die for, it's our curse,

Don't cry about it, don't cry about it.


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10133
StarStarStarStarStar

";VegasSkies." wrote:

Username: ;VegasSkies.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Starry sky.
Text on the banner: You're a star and you deserve to shine. (Can you do it with a white glow and with the font Georgia?)
Colour:
Picture - Purple and black.
Text - Black.

Thanks.


Okay!
I'll try and make the glow, but if I can't then I'll get Gracie to do that bit. smile

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
Member since:
July, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14510
StarStarStarStarStar
Username: HeyThereImJames
Picture for the banner: Fire or skulls, something like that
Text: James or HeyThereImJames 
Colour: you choose XD


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December, 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Username: HeyThereImJames
Picture for the banner: Fire or skulls, something like that
Text: James or HeyThereImJames 
Colour: you choose XD

Okey dokey Big Grin


Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 588
StarStarStarStar

 


Username: StarryEyed
Picture: A beach
Text: Paradise is in Your Heart
Colour: Maybe a purple-ish blue, anything pastel but just be sure it doesn't blend with the beach


Tongue Tied!!


Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10133
StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

";VegasSkies." wrote:

Username: ;VegasSkies.
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Starry sky.
Text on the banner: You're a star and you deserve to shine. (Can you do it with a white glow and with the font Georgia?)
Colour:
Picture - Purple and black.
Text - Black.

Thanks.

Okay!
I'll try and make the glow, but if I can't then I'll get Gracie to do that bit. smile


I did one line of text black and one white, since I couldn't do a glow thing, it's approving now. Big Grin

latest forum posts

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Last one to say 'Bump!' wins!

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

What Time Is It Where You Live?

LAST ONE TO SAY PIE WINS!!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games