x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Random

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 10131
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"Kissme21" wrote:

How about women walking around holding hands? Just as long as it makes a difference to let people know it's ok to be different. Big Grin


Okay!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥:






Are they okay?


Posted By:
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥ Lock
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 35
StarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥:






Are they okay?


yes thx i love them! 

i love my new family its just me,alea and the tripplets♥ my sweet little babies♥ me baby girls maysee,avert and cassandra were born  12|10|12


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥:






Are they okay?


yes thx i love them! 


Yay Big Grin


Posted By:
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥ Lock
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 35
StarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥:






Are they okay?

yes thx i love them! 

Yay Big Grin


lol ur awesome at these banners

i love my new family its just me,alea and the tripplets♥ my sweet little babies♥ me baby girls maysee,avert and cassandra were born  12|10|12


Posted By:
kitty krissy luvsyew Lock
kitty krissy luvsyew
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14
StarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
i don't think i ever got mine?

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"kitty krissy luvsyew" wrote:

i don't think i ever got mine?

Yep, yours was posted! 10 pages before this one though! xD
Here you go Big Grin


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52060
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥:






Are they okay?

yes thx i love them! 

Yay Big Grin



lol ur awesome at these banners


Thank you!! smile


Posted By:
kitty krissy luvsyew Lock
kitty krissy luvsyew
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 14
StarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

 

"kitty krissy luvsyew" wrote:

i don't think i ever got mine?
Yep, yours was posted! 10 pages before this one though! xD
Here you go Big Grin

 



oh i didn't know that but thx i love it 

Posted By:
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥ Lock
❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥
Member since:
December 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 35
StarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

❥❣♥shy lil k.c♥❣❥:






Are they okay?

yes thx i love them! 

Yay Big Grin


lol ur awesome at these banners

Thank you!! smile


welcome

i love my new family its just me,alea and the tripplets♥ my sweet little babies♥ me baby girls maysee,avert and cassandra were born  12|10|12


Latest Forum Posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2016...

Favorite YouTuber?

Whats your favorite game?

Favorite Movie Soundtrack (musicals don't ...

Sisters and Electronics don't mix well- HE...

Bad puns

Bad puns

Bad puns

Bad puns

Bad puns

Latest Videos

Play Online Games