Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 10133
Please check if your banner has approved, two that I did have. ;D

Posted By:
neverending_lullaby
neverending_lullaby
Member since:
November, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 5

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Please check if your banner has approved, two that I did have. ;D
 Confused

Username: neverending_lullaby
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO
HELLO


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27618
Username: hugebear
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: 
Text on the banner: hugebear 

Colour: grey 

[gets in the que] thank you Big Grin 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52043

"hugebear" wrote:

Username: hugebear
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: 
Text on the banner: hugebear 

Colour: grey 

[gets in the que] thank you Big Grin 


Okay Big Grin


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27618

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Username: hugebear
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: 
Text on the banner: hugebear 

Colour: grey 

[gets in the que] thank you Big Grin 


Okay Big Grin


Yay thank you george  xD Big Grin hehee Devil 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52043

"hugebear" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

Username: hugebear
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: 
Text on the banner: hugebear 

Colour: grey 

[gets in the que] thank you Big Grin 


Okay Big Grin



Yay thank you george  xD Big Grin hehee Devil 


LOL. xD
Okay done, it's approving. Big Grin
It'll show here once it's approved. Tongue Out




Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52043
These are the ones which have approved so far:




-OneDirectionForever, -Kat- & brunostar. Big Grin


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13431

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

These are the ones which have approved so far:




-OneDirectionForever, -Kat- & brunostar. Big Grin
omggggggggg thanks gracie

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 52043

"brunostar" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

These are the ones which have approved so far:




-OneDirectionForever, -Kat- & brunostar. Big Grin
omggggggggg thanks gracie

You're welcome :3


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13431

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

These are the ones which have approved so far:




-OneDirectionForever, -Kat- & brunostar. Big Grin omggggggggg thanks gracie
You're welcome :3
i set it as my background Big Grin

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


play online games

latest forum posts

Birthday Notification

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Why are people so mean to me?

~~Rename the person above you game~~

Say your name!

Why are people so mean to me?

NASCAR 2015

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

Say your name!

latest videos