Kw-logo-smaller

Random

General
Want to talk with your buddies without clogging up the rest of the forums? This is the spot to do it!

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508
Perfect, cab I have the embed codes?

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51040

"THG247" wrote:

Perfect, cab I have the embed codes?


4212287

4212283

smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
THG247
THG247
Member since:
September, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1508

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"THG247" wrote:

Perfect, cab I have the embed codes?

#######

#######

##

######!

I know about popular!
Popular Song by MIKA ft Ariana Grande

1000th post made on 5/18/2013 at 12:16 PM

Names Catilena but please call me KITTY! I'm 12 and you need to add me!

AWW
JOIN THE KW CAT REVOLUTION!

My Idol and Role Model, Ariana Grande ♥
My Idol and Role Model, ♥♥♫ Ariana Grande ♫♥♥


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
JessieJForever
JessieJForever
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 283
Username: JessieJForever
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

Colour: Purple



I'm Cordelia

I'm in love with photography and my bff's ♥

Music is a huge part of my life, okay?


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
nathen loves yew
nathen loves yew
Member since:
December, 2012
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 18
user name: nathen loves yew
picture:a sunset
text: when i see the beautiful sunset all i'm thinking about is yew and only yew
color: pink and red

Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51040

"JessieJForever" wrote:

Username: JessieJForever
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

Colour: Purple



Ok Big Grin

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Member since:
December, 2009
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 51040

"nathen loves yew" wrote:

user name: nathen loves yew
picture:a sunset
text: when i see the beautiful sunset all i'm thinking about is yew and only yew
color: pink and red


Okay smile

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
Startroop-r
Startroop-r
Member since:
December, 2012
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Username: Startroop-r
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: A gray cat
Text on the banner: Alyssa;

Colour: You can pick
Thank you


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
vanillacupcake454 Lock
vanillacupcake454
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2159
username: (is it ok if i put my name it'll be shorter that way) kai
picture for the banner: an anime girl crying
text on banner: i cry because i have a heart\
color: black

curiousity
OMG. true story time. ok so you know those breath sprays that people use in the movies before someone is about to kiss someone. well i thought it was perfume they used. and i tried it when i was smaller , AND IT TASTED REALLY BAD
-YourArgumentIsInvalid
what a funny dude


Mia and Gracie's Banner Shop!

Posted By:
JessieJForever
JessieJForever
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 283

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"JessieJForever" wrote:

Username: JessieJForever
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Cat
Text on the banner: Meow!

Colour: Purple
 

Ok Big Grin


Thanks Big Grin


I'm Cordelia

I'm in love with photography and my bff's ♥

Music is a huge part of my life, okay?


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Million Pages Thread

9/11

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

How do i hack people

Kw's SISTER SITE :')

latest videos