x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy
Junior Mod
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 68620
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Username: GirLovesPiggy
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]Annoyednbsp;Cookie Monster
Text on the banner: Om nom nom
Colour: Pink

Emily Kinney


Posted By:
Vintage girl Lock
Vintage girl
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 32
StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Vintage Girl
Text: Ashley And Ella 4 eva!
Colour blackCan the pic be holding hands??

Cheers XD

Hello smile

Wearing fake eyebrows x
:)
How are ya? Im Hannah. Im quite friendly so add meehh! Make sure that green buton turns grey, haha smile


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
GirLovesPiggy:


harley001:


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Vintage girl" wrote:

Vintage Girl

Text: Ashley And Ella 4 eva!

Colour blackCan the pic be holding hands??


Cheers XD

Okay! smile


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

GirLovesPiggy:




harley001:



OMGOSH GRACIE!  CAMILLE'S BANNER IS MAKING ME HUNGRY! XD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


GirLovesPiggy:





harley001:



OMGOSH GRACIE!  CAMILLE'S BANNER IS MAKING ME HUNGRY! XD


Haha I know right! I totally want a cookie right now!! Maliyah's banner made me hungry too!:


Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 338
StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Username: iKat
Picture for the banner [either give us the photo or tell us what you'd like]: Long empty road.
Text on the banner:
But loving him was red
Colour: Red...

_____________________________________

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5253
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:


GirLovesPiggy:





harley001:

 


OMGOSH GRACIE!  CAMILLE'S BANNER IS MAKING ME HUNGRY! XD


Haha I know right! I totally want a cookie right now!! Maliyah's banner made me hungry too!:


Don't taunt me like that! XD

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




"Nimsajeay" wrote:






"GawjussGracieex" wrote:




GirLovesPiggy:






harley001:


 


OMGOSH GRACIE!  CAMILLE'S BANNER IS MAKING ME HUNGRY! XD


Haha I know right! I totally want a cookie right now!! Maliyah's banner made me hungry too!:


Don't taunt me like that! XD


Hehee! Tongue Out


Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 52066
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Vintage girl


Latest Forum Posts

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Do you like Minecraft

YOUNG LOVE

Who can come up with the shortest story ev...

Who can come up with the shortest story ev...

Who can come up with the shortest story ev...

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

☼ Have You Ever? ☼-moved

Latest Videos

Play Online Games