Kw-logo-smaller

Random

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5244
May I please have one?  

Line 1:  Save 
Line 2: Our
Line 3 (Small text):  Epic  
Line 4:  Planet
Line 5:  For ever!
Color:  Dark Green
Logo:  The Earth.

*says sarcastically*  I know, I always am different with what I like stuff to say.  xD
Thank you ahead of time!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13476

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I please have one?  

Line 1:  Save 
Line 2: ####
Line 3 (Small text):  Epic  
Line 4:  Planet
Line 5:  For ever!
Color:  Dark Green
Logo:  The Earth.

*says sarcastically*  I know, I always am different with what I like stuff to say.  xD
Thank you ahead of time!
sure im on it smile

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5244

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I please have one?  

Line 1:  Save 
Line 2: ####
Line 3 (Small text):  Epic  
Line 4:  Planet
Line 5:  For ever!
Color:  Dark Green
Logo:  The Earth.

*says sarcastically*  I know, I always am different with what I like stuff to say.  xD
Thank you ahead of time! sure im on it smile


Thanks!  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13476

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

May I please have one?  

Line 1:  Save 
Line 2: ####
Line 3 (Small text):  Epic  
Line 4:  Planet
Line 5:  For ever!
Color:  Dark Green
Logo:  The Earth.

*says sarcastically*  I know, I always am different with what I like stuff to say.  xD
Thank you ahead of time! sure im on it smile
 
Thanks!  
what was line 2?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5244
Our.  

Thanks!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13476

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Our.  

Thanks!
ok i made it and its waiting for approval

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27965


Line 1: Keep
Line 2: Calm
Line 3 (Small text): and 
Line 4: hug
Line 5: Ted
Colour: black
Logo: Ted just got in from teh garden :D



___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5244

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Our.  

Thanks! ok i made it and its waiting for approval


Thank you!

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5244

"hugebear" wrote:



Line 1: Keep
Line 2: Calm
Line 3 (Small text): and 
Line 4: hug
Line 5: Ted
Colour: black
Logo: 




That's going to be an AWESOME ONE! 

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13476

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Our.  

Thanks! ok i made it and its waiting for approval
 
Thank you!
approving pic: 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


play online games

latest forum posts

배팅사이트 배팅사이트∬♥∬AtM35,cOm(까똑: XaZa)∬♥∬ 스포츠...

믈­브­중­계 ⇔♣ATM35.COM까똑: XaZA♣⇔ 믈­브­문­자­중...

스포츠배팅 스포츠배팅∬♥∬AtM35,cOm(까똑: XaZa)∬♥∬ 배팅사이...

믈­브­중­계 ⇔♣ATM35.COM까똑: XaZA♣⇔ 믈­브­문­자­중...

배팅사이트 배팅사이트∬♥∬AtM35,cOm(까똑: XaZa)∬♥∬ 스포츠토...

안전한 사설 놀이터 ↑↓UsD79.CoM(까똑: XaZa)↑↓안전한 사설 놀이터

야­구­놀­이­터 ⇔♣ATM35.COM까똑: XaZA♣⇔ 한­야­프­로...

Who would you vote for?

토토사이트추천∬♥∬AtM35,cOm(까똑: XaZa)∬♥∬ 토토사이트추천 배...

야­구­놀­이­터 ⇔♣ATM35.COM까똑: XaZA♣⇔ 한­야­프­로...

latest videos