x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Alicia and Heidi's Poster shop!

Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Line 1: 
Line 2: 
Line 3 (Small text): 
Line 4: 
Line 5: 
Colour (or picture for background): 
Logo (small pic at the top):


Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 588
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Here's the form:

Line 1: Keep 
Line 2:calm
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: Be A
Line 5: Simpsonizer
Colour: light, light blue
Logo: A crown
(Can U make the background Cody Simpson, A new picture, like really recent one, if not, just make it how you usually do)

Here's one


Tongue Tied!!


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Here's the form:

Line 1: Keep 
Line 2:calm
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: Be A
Line 5: Simpsonizer
Colour: light, light blue
Logo: A crown
(Can U make the background Cody Simpson, A new picture, like really recent one, if not, just make it how you usually do)

Here's one
do you want this?


Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 588
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Here's the form:

Line 1: Keep 
Line 2:calm
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: Be A
Line 5: Simpsonizer
Colour: light, light blue
Logo: A crown
(Can U make the background Cody Simpson, A new picture, like really recent one, if not, just make it how you usually do)

  do you want this?

Yes, please


Tongue Tied!!


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Here's the form:

Line 1: Keep 
Line 2:calm
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: Be A
Line 5: Simpsonizer
Colour: light, light blue
Logo: A crown
(Can U make the background Cody Simpson, A new picture, like really recent one, if not, just make it how you usually do)

  do you want this?
Yes, please
ok its made and waiting for moderation approval Big Grin


Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 588
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Here's the form:

Line 1: Keep 
Line 2:calm
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: Be A
Line 5: Simpsonizer
Colour: light, light blue
Logo: A crown
(Can U make the background Cody Simpson, A new picture, like really recent one, if not, just make it how you usually do)

  do you want this?
Yes, please ok its made and waiting for moderation approval Big Grin

Thanks! Big Grin


Tongue Tied!!


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Storm1232" wrote:

Line 1: Keep
Line 2Big Frownalm
Line 3 (Small text):and
Line 4:listen to
Line 5:MUSIC
Colour: Like a lime green or other neon color
Logo: Headphones or Music note
 


Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4676
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
((May I have one? :3)) Line 1: Keep
Line 2: Clam
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: eat 
Line 5: Waffles!
Colour: Orange and green if possible?
Logo:

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((May I have one? :3)) Line 1: Keep
Line 2: Clam
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: eat 
Line 5: Waffles!
Colour: Orange and green if possible?
Logo:
 of course you can Big Grin im on it now 


Posted By:
ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt
Member since:
July 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 4676
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((May I have one? :3)) Line 1: Keep
Line 2: Clam
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: eat 
Line 5: Waffles!
Colour: Orange and green if possible?
Logo:  of course you can Big Grin im on it now 
((Thank you (: ))

(1)

Isabella

'Cuz you and I..
We were born to die.


Latest Forum Posts

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

Quotes from Books

What movie did you watch today or yesterday

What book are you currently reading?

What book are you currently reading?

What book are you currently reading?

Do you support Donald Trump?

Opinion On Donald Trump?

Quotes from Books

Do you support Donald Trump?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games