x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

General

Alicia and Heidi's Poster shop!

Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((May I have one? :3)) Line 1: Keep
Line 2: Clam
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: eat 
Line 5: Waffles!
Colour: Orange and green if possible?
Logo:  of course you can Big Grin im on it now  ((Thank you (: ))
all done waiting for moderation approval


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Here's the form:

Line 1: Keep 
Line 2:calm
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: Be A
Line 5: Simpsonizer
Colour: light, light blue
Logo: A crown
(Can U make the background Cody Simpson, A new picture, like really recent one, if not, just make it how you usually do)

  do you want this?
Yes, please ok its made and waiting for moderation approval Big Grin
Thanks! Big Grin
  here you go if you want a different background feel free to ask 


Posted By:
Starry Eyed
Starry Eyed
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 588
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Here's the form:

Line 1: Keep 
Line 2:calm
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: Be A
Line 5: Simpsonizer
Colour: light, light blue
Logo: A crown
(Can U make the background Cody Simpson, A new picture, like really recent one, if not, just make it how you usually do)

  do you want this?
Yes, please ok its made and waiting for moderation approval Big Grin
Thanks! Big Grin   here you go if you want a different background feel free to ask 

THNX I LOOOOOOVE IT 


Tongue Tied!!


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"ArtemisMoonHunt" wrote:

((May I have one? :3)) Line 1: Keep
Line 2: Clam
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: eat 
Line 5: Waffles!
Colour: Orange and green if possible?
Logo:  of course you can Big Grin im on it now  ((Thank you (: )) all done waiting for moderation approval
 


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

"Starry Eyed" wrote:

"americangirllover888" wrote:

Here's the form:

Line 1: Keep 
Line 2:calm
Line 3 (Small text): and
Line 4: Be A
Line 5: Simpsonizer
Colour: light, light blue
Logo: A crown
(Can U make the background Cody Simpson, A new picture, like really recent one, if not, just make it how you usually do)

  do you want this?
Yes, please ok its made and waiting for moderation approval Big Grin
Thanks! Big Grin   here you go if you want a different background feel free to ask 
THNX I LOOOOOOVE IT 
your very welcome Big Grin


Posted By:
hippocampe
hippocampe
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
Line 1 Keep
Line 2 Calm
Line 3 and eat
Line 4 kapow
Line 5 pops 
color yellow
logo a ######

Posted By:
hippocampe
hippocampe
Member since:
November 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
logo a kapow pop

Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"hippocampe" wrote:

Line 1 Keep
Line 2 Calm
Line 3 and eat
Line 4 kapow
Line 5 pops 
color yellow
logo a ######
ok im on it


Posted By:
brunostar Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
brunostar
Member since:
January 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 13508
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago

"brunostar" wrote:

"hippocampe" wrote:

Line 1 Keep
Line 2 Calm
Line 3 and eat
Line 4 kapow
Line 5 pops 
color yellow
logo a ###### ok im on it

its done and waiting for moderation approval


Posted By:
americangirllover888
americangirllover888
Member since:
May 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 564
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted about 4 years ago
I'm HEREYA!

Cute Story ❤
There was a girl who was playing in the park when she saw a picture in the bush. Since that day she kept it, but seen nothing until she got married. Her husband asked who the little boy in her wallet was, and she said, "MY FIRST LOVE," He looked at it and answered, "I LOST THIS WHEN I WAS 9 YEARS OLD."


Latest Forum Posts

How many pending friend requests do you have?

Rate The Rock Band Above You

Rate The Rock Band Above You

Opinion On Donald Trump?

I don't know which to choose?!

Anyone want to help make a video game?

I don't know which to choose?!

Anyone want to help make a video game?

I don't know which to choose?!

What's Your Favorite Broadway Musical?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games