Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
Karri Iero
Karri Iero
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2667

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Karri Iero" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"Karri Iero" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"Karri Iero" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:












Ugh, it's this dumb thread again.







And Kellin Quinn has never been a vocalist for a Screamo band! Ugh, I get annoyed easily. >.>

He screams. That's enough for us.

Screaming itself doesn't make it Screamo. SWS is Post-Hardcore, not Screamo, people. -_-

Wow, really? Huh, didn't realize that. That's amazing. Tell me, do you have any more useless information that I already know?

You obviously didn't know, since you're calling them Screamo. Pfft, little down m8.

Trust me, I knew.
And please, tell me where I said Sleeping With Sirens was screamo.
I simply quoted a post which was posted by somebody else. And also, you're the one who brought up Sleeping With Sirens, I was talking about Kellin Quinn. Just because he sings for the band, doesn't mean that every time someone is talking about him they mean the band. I said Kellin Quinn because I meant Kellin Quinn, not Sleeping With Sirens.

You said "Only when it's Kellin Quinn", implying SWS (The only band he's in from my knowledge) is Screamo. 
If I misunderstood what you were trying ot say, then i'm sorry. But responding by saying you like when a vocalist who isn't even in a Screamo band sings "screamo", it doesn't make sense. That's kind of like saying I like Jessie Ware singing "Tech Death".

Kellin Quinn is currently in Sleeping With Sirens. Since 2009. Although, it's not the only band he's been in. I wasn't implying anything, and yes, you did misunderstand what I was trying to say. Obviously, since you've been making assumptions to what I actually meant since my first post.


scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4449

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.




Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?

All We Love We Leave Behind


scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11115

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"jordand08" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.




Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?
Isn't it heavy metal? o.o

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4449

"Karri Iero" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Karri Iero" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"Karri Iero" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:


















"Karri Iero" wrote:





















"TheAverageJC" wrote:














Ugh, it's this dumb thread again.








And Kellin Quinn has never been a vocalist for a Screamo band! Ugh, I get annoyed easily. >.>

He screams. That's enough for us.

Screaming itself doesn't make it Screamo. SWS is Post-Hardcore, not Screamo, people. -_-

Wow, really? Huh, didn't realize that. That's amazing. Tell me, do you have any more useless information that I already know?

You obviously didn't know, since you're calling them Screamo. Pfft, little down m8.

Trust me, I knew.
And please, tell me where I said Sleeping With Sirens was screamo.
I simply quoted a post which was posted by somebody else. And also, you're the one who brought up Sleeping With Sirens, I was talking about Kellin Quinn. Just because he sings for the band, doesn't mean that every time someone is talking about him they mean the band. I said Kellin Quinn because I meant Kellin Quinn, not Sleeping With Sirens.

You said "Only when it's Kellin Quinn", implying SWS (The only band he's in from my knowledge) is Screamo. 
If I misunderstood what you were trying ot say, then i'm sorry. But responding by saying you like when a vocalist who isn't even in a Screamo band sings "screamo", it doesn't make sense. That's kind of like saying I like Jessie Ware singing "Tech Death".

Kellin Quinn is currently in Sleeping With Sirens. Since 2009. Although, it's not the only band he's been in. I wasn't implying anything, and yes, you did misunderstand what I was trying to say. Obviously, since you've been making assumptions to what I actually meant since my first post.

Your original post still doesn't make sense though. I think you fail to realize that it's impossible to sing "screamo". Screamo isn't a vocal style of any kind at all.

All We Love We Leave Behind


scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4449

"jordand08" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:




"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:








I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.





Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?
Isn't it heavy metal? o.o

Shhhh, i'm asking Nacho!!!

All We Love We Leave Behind


scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11115

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:




"jordand08" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:







"jordand08" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.




Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>
Well, I don't either. I named a song from m8. I know a few more but that's the one I like.

M83 is some kind of electronic shoegaze thing and wow I actually liked that song. Frustrated
I don't know if you were trying to post a screamo song or not though.
Really? Lol you like that song?

Yeah, I did. ._. It's my first time listening to M83 s0o0o0o0
Did? Ah.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:








I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.





Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?

I don't listen to there songs much, but I'm going to say yes.
it will probably be wrong.

H3H3H3H3 >:]


scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4449

"NachozRule" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"NachozRule" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:












"jordand08" wrote:















"TheAverageJC" wrote:










I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.






Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?

I don't listen to there songs much, but I'm going to say yes.
it will probably be wrong.

Yeah, you're wrong. They're Metalcore m8.


All We Love We Leave Behind


scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
jordand08
jordand08
Member since:
October, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 11115

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

"jordand08" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:




"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"jordand08" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:








I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.





Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?
Isn't it heavy metal? o.o

Shhhh, i'm asking Nacho!!!
Hehe . Sorry.

"If a man loses pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away."
- Henry David Thoreau


scremo yes or no?

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 8289

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"NachozRule" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:









"NachozRule" wrote:












"TheAverageJC" wrote:















"jordand08" wrote:


















"TheAverageJC" wrote:












I'm 100% sure no one in this thread has listened to a single Screamo band.







Ugh, i'm mad sorry.
Why are you mad? Because you don't think people listen to screamo, well the ones on this thread anyway?

It annoys me when people coooooonstantly mislabel bands as Screamo. I don't know why but it annoys me sooo much. 
And yeah so far, no one on this thread has named a Screamo band.
Ugh, I hate that I get annoyed by this so easily. >.>

Yes, I've listened to a screamo band, no I can't name one, I can't remember the name, but I know it was screamo.
so yeah. ;D

The ultimate test:
Is Asking Alexandria Screamo?

I don't listen to there songs much, but I'm going to say yes.
it will probably be wrong.

Yeah, you're wrong. They're Metalcore m8.


ok so what did that have to do with anything?

H3H3H3H3 >:]


play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

The Six Types Of People You Will Friend On KW

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

Ready for Brain Teasers???!!!

latest videos