Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

"Wait Is Ova"

Posted By:
MICK3Y $WAGG
MICK3Y $WAGG
Star
The wait is ova (8x) I pitch with a gernade Swing away if you feelin brave Its so much power in my name, if you pop off out your seat Steady im gon do da wave Im such a f..... lady U dont have to be so afraid Cuz i got room up on my team (Its juss the way the game is played, its best if you juss wait your turn) __________________________________________________________ Its gettin crowed ova here But babe the wait is ova Sometimes it takes a thousand trys to win The wait is ova Fumble dont you fumble thats a flag on the play Baby if you dont wanna, then you dont have to wait But together we gon be takin ova (Its juss the way the game is played, its best if you juss wait your turn) _________________________________________________ So you dont wanna wait I hate to hear, thats such a shame Cuz if you play it tight wears Aint no time out in my game Den you ready underway I know you wanna win And you wish i would let you in Get in line ova here, you can play but hold up (Its juss the way game is played, its best if you turn) __________________________________________ Its gettin crowed ova here But babe the wait is ova Sometimes it takes a thousand trys to win The wait is ova Fumble dont you fumble, thats a flag on a play Baby if you dont wanna then you donthave to wait But together we gon be takin ova (Its juss the way the game is played, its best if you juss wait you turn) ________________________________________________ Baby put the work like a champion But the crowd is screamin with their hands way up Couldnt be with no one else You da only way i win Baby got the whole world standin up ### i bet a pitcher took a chance on love Baby love The time is now, and now the wait is ova ______________________________________ The wait is ova (4x) (Juss wait your turn) The wait is ova (4x) (Juss wait your turn) Its gettin crowed ova here But babe the wait is ova Sonetimes it takes a thousand trys to win The wait is ova Fumble dont you fumble, thats a flag on the play Baby if you dont wanna, then you dont have to wait But together we gon be takin ova ________

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

if anyone famous could be your BF/GF who w...

Old Disney New Disney ????

is unity3d a good software

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Zoey101 v.s Big time rush

Have you ever had a crush on a cartoon cha...

latest videos