Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
twiheartgirl4 Lock
twiheartgirl4
StarStar
2013's hottest new dance song. 2010-jerking 2011-dougieing 2012-gangnam style 2013!!!-harlem shake

Girls, have you ever asked yourself any of these questions or said any of these things?; why am i so ugly? why won't guys like me? im fat. why cant i be like her.? if you have then............STOP! every girl is beautiful and unique. so stop putting down yourself and focusing on your flaws and start noticing all the beautfiul things about yourself.

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
### los terroristas~

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
can you even call the harlem shake a dance?

All We Love We Leave Behind

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
Asdenoah
Asdenoah
StarStarStarStar
It actually is a dance... From a long time ago too.

R.I.P. Rikki Tanaka.
1/1/96 - 10/3/13
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
selenagomez6123
selenagomez6123
StarStarStarStarStar
My whole class did that dance...xD it is pretty funny to do with alot of people

My name is..Elisabeth.. ♥

˙ʇı xıɟ oʇ ㄣℲ + ʇן∀ ssǝɹԀ ¡˙˙˙uʍop ǝpısdn sı uǝǝɹɔs ɹǝʇndɯoɔ ɹnoʎ ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn sı pɐǝɥ noʎ ɹǝɥʇıǝ ˙˙ǝɹǝɥ ƃuoɹʍ sı ƃuıɥʇǝɯos 'ʇıɐM

☺♥☺

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
Are you talking about the original Harlem Shake or the crap that's on YouTube? The one on YouTube is just to laugh at. The original one is a dance style. There is only one video of the actual Harlem Shake and it looks amazing. 

Destiny Concept Art

★ Become Legend★

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
rwr, aye

I. Love. Michael.

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
twiheartgirl4 Lock
twiheartgirl4
StarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

Are you talking about the original Harlem Shake or the crap that's on YouTube? The one on YouTube is just to laugh at. The original one is a dance style. There is only one video of the actual Harlem Shake and it looks amazing. 
yes i am its  a good dance

Girls, have you ever asked yourself any of these questions or said any of these things?; why am i so ugly? why won't guys like me? im fat. why cant i be like her.? if you have then............STOP! every girl is beautiful and unique. so stop putting down yourself and focusing on your flaws and start noticing all the beautfiul things about yourself.

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
greenpig87
greenpig87
StarStarStarStarStar
right now would be an awesome moment to start doing the dance Big Grin and Do the Harlem ShakeBig Grin

I. Love. Michael.

DO the harlem shake

Posted By:
EbonyIvory
EbonyIvory
StarStarStarStar
The Harlem shake is actually a Latino song I would now for I am Latino. You know on the beginning the guys says something. Well he's speaking Spanish he's actually saying calling the terrorists. But that's a thing that Latino rappers say on the beginning of a song to kind of identify themselves. Every rapper has a different one but this rappers is the phrase "calling all the terrorists".

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

look here for jobs for kids(and some for t...

what movies do you people want to see i re...

Profile Pic Updates!

The impossible quiz

Profile Pic Updates!

latest videos