Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

Freestyle!

Posted By:
MC_HOODIE
MC_HOODIE
StarStarStar
To zombie wolf.     Don't call me wack cause you might get smacked cause your the who's really wack as I read your rhyme I had to stop to laugh cause that's really not rap it's just crap but ill still give you a pat on the back because it's just that god danm bad.

Freestyle!

Posted By:
MC_HOODIE
MC_HOODIE
StarStarStar
When I'm bored I like to think of blood guts mixed with a little Gore there this one kid who makes me just wanna grab a ninja sword and just try to connect it to his spinal cord and then just call him a slimy hºre who will suck d¹ck for crack money like he could buy it from the grocery store sometimes it feel like evil comes straight from my core but I like it and I want my thoughts to reflect on yours I want people to see like me have them quick to get out of line like they have to pee soon ill be voted most likely to succeed but the only reason is cuz people don't see the real me but if they did who knows what ill soon be odds are a cereal killer who attacks on Halloween.

Freestyle!

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
I love listening to rap, though not good AT it 3:

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Country and time game

What are you wearing right now?

Fav Mythical Animal

What/How are you feeling right now?

latest videos