Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

Freestyle!

Posted By:
MC_HOODIE
MC_HOODIE
StarStarStar
To zombie wolf.     Don't call me wack cause you might get smacked cause your the who's really wack as I read your rhyme I had to stop to laugh cause that's really not rap it's just crap but ill still give you a pat on the back because it's just that god danm bad.

If you have something interesting to say or do TELL ME. I'm being serious I'm bored.

Freestyle!

Posted By:
MC_HOODIE
MC_HOODIE
StarStarStar
When I'm bored I like to think of blood guts mixed with a little Gore there this one kid who makes me just wanna grab a ninja sword and just try to connect it to his spinal cord and then just call him a slimy hºre who will suck d¹ck for crack money like he could buy it from the grocery store sometimes it feel like evil comes straight from my core but I like it and I want my thoughts to reflect on yours I want people to see like me have them quick to get out of line like they have to pee soon ill be voted most likely to succeed but the only reason is cuz people don't see the real me but if they did who knows what ill soon be odds are a cereal killer who attacks on Halloween.

If you have something interesting to say or do TELL ME. I'm being serious I'm bored.

Freestyle!

Posted By:
CandyDreamer Lock
CandyDreamer
StarStarStarStarStar
I love listening to rap, though not good AT it 3:

← Previous 1 2 Next →

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

mental health awarness

Write your own Lyrics

Bands That Save Lives

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Rate the signature above you!

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos