Who's better? 

Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Like both but have to say Kendrick Lamar

Posted By:

Thumb

Bruh its Kendrick all the wayyy!!! i luv his lyrics because he has so much meaning to it and its all poetic and speaks about acuall probe. Rich Homie Quan talk about booty and money. all the probe he got is choosin which thot to take home.

i keeps it trill

Posted By:

Default girl

ON THE REAL ITS RICH HOME ON THE LOW I THINK THAT RICH HOME IS NOT TALKING ABOUT ALL THAT STUFF WHEN U REALLY LISTEN TO HIS LYRICES                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            IM JUZT SAYIN

Posted By:

Thumb

Wow that is so true

Posted By:

Default girl

YEA IT REALLY IS 

Posted By:

Thumb

Lol both but I like rich homie quan tho 

# Beautiful

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Uhhh...... Is this really a question? Kendrick. He blew up. Every track he was featured on, he killed it. He killed Em, Big Sean, Jay-Z, the list goes on. I like Rich Homie Quan but, there is no competition. Only reason you haven't heard from Kendrick as often as before is because of the Grammy's. Macklamore jacked his awards. Everybody knows he didn't deserve to get 4 Grammy's. He's weak. And a sorry excuse for a rapper.

6000th Post Achieved!
Date: March 2nd 2015
Time: 4:41 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
|| If you would like to do a PRP with me, send me a comment. I'm always open. ||

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Dude Their This shouldn't even be a Discussion, KENDRICK LAMAR IS WAY 4***** BETTER THAN RICH HOMIE QUAN!!!!!

4*** You Guys,I'm Goin Hoooomme
(Cartmen From South Park)

Posted over 3 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Kendrick all da way I mean come on no compition

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity