Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

Cassidy charged with murder

Posted By:
B5_baby-l Lock
B5_baby-l
StarStar
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Up-and-coming rapper Cassidy is expected to turn himself into Philadelphia police Friday in connection with an April 15 shooting there.

ADVERTISEMENT

According to police, Cassidy, whose real name is Barry Reese, was one of three men who fired repeatedly into a car parked in a driveway. A 22-year-old man died and two others were seriously injured during the incident.

Cassidy''s new album, "I''m a Hustla," will be released June 28 by Sony BMG''s J Records. The title track recently peaked at No. 5 on the Billboard Rap Songs chart, while the accompanying ringtone has sold about 81,000 copies in seven weeks.

"I didn''t realize how successful it was until I went back to Philly, to one of the most popular clubs, and the DJ was playing it," the artist recently told Billboard. "I could tell that he must''ve been playing it a lot by how the crowd responded to it, like it was a hit already

B5 is fine and will always be mine.

Fans of-
1.b5
2.Omarion
3.Ameria
4.Destinyschild
5.pretty ricky
6.Romeo
7.Mariah Carey

Posted By:
Diss_lord-l Lock
Diss_lord-l
StarStarStar
Date: 6/18/2005 4:47:14 PM
Author:
NEW YORK (Billboard) - Up-and-coming rapper Cassidy is expected to turn himself into Philadelphia police Friday in connection with an April 15 shooting there.

ADVERTISEMENT

According to police, Cassidy, whose real name is Barry Reese, was one of three men who fired repeatedly into a car parked in a driveway. A 22-year-old man died and two others were seriously injured during the incident.

Cassidy''s new album, ''I''m a Hustla,'' will be released June 28 by Sony BMG''s J Records. The title track recently peaked at No. 5 on the Billboard Rap Songs chart, while the accompanying ringtone has sold about 81,000 copies in seven weeks.

''I didn''t realize how successful it was until I went back to Philly, to one of the most popular clubs, and the DJ was playing it,'' the artist recently told Billboard. ''I could tell that he must''ve been playing it a lot by how the crowd responded to it, like it was a hit already

Murder, a virtue, stupid minded, most gangsta celebs are carefull when they murder, a crook? possibly? but no one knows the real cassidy, who? looks can be dissiving, then again, people who take crime to theier own messages should do the time for the crime!

Posted By:
mamagurl-l Lock
mamagurl-l
StarStarStarStar
try the current events and news section.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Big_icon_(5)

Tic Tac Toe is back!

latest forum posts

CONTINUE THIS STORY

3 Facts About You!

speak about the above user

Brave or Tangled?

latest videos