Default girl
Lock
eminem!!

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Eminem, of course.

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥
. . .

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Eminem,absulutely because he raps about real life and real stuff well the others rap about bad stuff.

We can run but we can't hide.♥
Save your heart for someone who leaves you breathless.♥
"It's to late Dad, you made your choice.Now go out there and some 'em that you love more then us."
I'm on the crew of Makayla's advice.(:

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"-AnywhereButHere♥" wrote:

Eminem,absulutely because he raps about real life and real stuff well the others rap about bad stuff.
Yep, I know. xDD But I kinda miss the old "Slim Shady" Eminem, he used to be so cool but now he sings that he "Loves The Way You Lie", "No Love". Not the same. Frustrated

Watching you stand alone, all of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow, one step closer. I have died everyday waiting for you, darling, don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I'll love you for a thousand more.♥
. . .

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
TUPAC SHAKUR...EVEN THOE HE'S DEAD

LOOK AT ME NOW
IM GETTIN PAPER

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
LIL JON

sweet

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lil Wayne Is Awful!!!!! I Think It Would Be Between Mos Def, Tupac, Lupe Fiasco, and Eminem..

Bhaddest Chickkkkk !!

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

1ST MACHINE GUN KELLY 2ND WIZ KHALIFA 3RD KAYNE WEST 4TH FLOCKA 5TH ACE HOOD 6TH RICK ROSS 7TH LIL WAYNE Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil Devil 8TH EMINEM

Tayl0r GaNg Or D1e

Posted about 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
NICKI LAWENSKI MARAJ

Blah blah blah ke$ha song again blah blah blah and again blah blah blah blahs

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity