Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
kroseburr
kroseburr
Member since:
June, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 3
im with you girl

Victoria


WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

I'm not a big fan of rap but Eminem, Dr. Dre, Tupac, Mike Shinoda, and my mate's uncle are okay. Tongue Out
Eminem -_-? He's white... Don't tell I'm racist, It's just that white people can't rap... It's a fact!
0.0 Eminem's probably the best mainstream rapper. 0.0

If you read this you lose the game.


WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
aleX Xander
aleX Xander
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 48
eminem

tough life, not to be messed with, don't really care


WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
Anime Chick real talk
Anime Chick real talk
Member since:
June, 2011
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 91
Eminem,lil wayne and pitbull

~ !!?$M@L! FrY!?!~


WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
Member since:
June, 2007
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7644

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

I'm not a big fan of rap but Eminem, Dr. Dre, Tupac, Mike Shinoda, and my mate's uncle are okay. Tongue Out
Eminem -_-? He's white... Don't tell I'm racist, It's just that white people can't rap... It's a fact!
0.0 Eminem's probably the best mainstream rapper. 0.0
That's not rap -_- That's just that's just the ability rhyme words with F...


WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
lilipodtv99
lilipodtv99
Member since:
July, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 4
busta ryhmes

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

I'm not a big fan of rap but Eminem, Dr. Dre, Tupac, Mike Shinoda, and my mate's uncle are okay. Tongue Out
Eminem -_-? He's white... Don't tell I'm racist, It's just that white people can't rap... It's a fact!
0.0 Eminem's probably the best mainstream rapper. 0.0
That's not rap -_- That's just that's just the ability rhyme words with F...
0.0

If you read this you lose the game.


WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
Member since:
June, 2007
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7644
Here are my top 5: -Tupac -Run DMC -NWA -Snoop Dogg -Ludacris


WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7152

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

Here are my top 5: -Tupac -Run DMC -NWA -Snoop Dogg -Ludacris
I forgot Run DMC. =O

If you read this you lose the game.


WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
master_of_puppetz Lock
master_of_puppetz
Member since:
June, 2007
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7644

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"master_of_puppetz" wrote:

Here are my top 5: -Tupac -Run DMC -NWA -Snoop Dogg -Ludacris
I forgot Run DMC. =O


play online games

Goodgameempire-thumb

Goodgame Empire is a great strategy title by Goodgame Studios. Build your own ca...

Dragon-dash-thumb-image

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

Blobthrower-thumb

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

Candy-cash-thumb

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

Plinga-pet

Join the pet-pampering party with your own customized critter!

latest forum posts

what is this??? just what?

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Fizzle the teddy bear

Last one to say I'm awesome wins!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos