Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"Team Audi #46" wrote:

I think Kanye West is the best rapper. It was going to be Lil Wayne until he started acting stupid in his raps. Half of his stuff doesn't make any sense like "swagger down Pat call that **** Patrica" that makes no sense.
*sigh...* Cant Beleive you Actually listen to Those Rappers....  They Have No Skill....
Eminem + Tupac> Everyone.....

"Gohan. Let it go. It is not a sin, to fight for the right cause. There are those, who words alone will not reach. Cell, is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan. You are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it."-#16

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
EmInEm BRAH!!! xD

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
Angelicbeauty12
Angelicbeauty12
StarStarStarStar
NICKI MINAJ! DUH!

Hey I am Beverly.....And I support Taylor Swift!!!
Add me+ wuv ya!

I WUV YA TAYLOR xD

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
SimplyyLena
SimplyyLena
Star
lilwayne! & wiz k.

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
chjone
chjone
StarStar
is wiz ,future, bossie,webbie,rocko,drake,lil waney,tya,chief keef,bigsean,2chain,nick,kanye,rip flauge,gucci mane,french motana,kirko bangz,mayback ,tpain, ########

we should change usename

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
AwesomeCuteylove
AwesomeCuteylove
Star
Nicki thats my homegirl

love to live

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
ASHEBA14
ASHEBA14
Star
drake

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
ASHEBA14
ASHEBA14
Star
drake and nicki manja

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
kaaykaayswaqqed
kaaykaayswaqqed
Star
Everything that comes out of Lil Wayne's mouth, never made any sense whatsoever. That's what makes him a good rapper. THE STUPIDNESS

Kiana-Lynnae

WHO IS THE BEST RAPPER

Posted By:
jdawg47
jdawg47
StarStarStarStar

"kaaykaayswaqqed" wrote:

Everything that comes out of Lil Wayne's mouth, never made any sense whatsoever. That's what makes him a good rapper. THE STUPIDNESS
??? that Makes no Sense.... lol what Makes a god Rapper.. is Someone Who Can Rap About ANYTHING..... For a Long Duration..... Someone who can Rap wthout Using Profanity... lol ... I don't Understand how People could State someone like Lil Wayne or ANY new Rapper nowadays is quote on quote "The Best".... Smh.....

"Gohan. Let it go. It is not a sin, to fight for the right cause. There are those, who words alone will not reach. Cell, is such a being. I know how you feel Gohan. You are gentle, you do not like to hurt. I know because I too have learned these feelings. But it is because you cherish life that you must protect it."-#16

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Ferguson

Words that start with C.

WHOM DO U LOVE D MOST?

If you had kids what would you name them?

Favourite book

you love the new look of KW??

latest videos