Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

Beyonce,Rihanna,Nicki Minaj,Aaliyah

Posted By:
LNW45
LNW45
StarStar
Beyonce has came and done her thing! Single Ladies blew up the charts! Rihanna came on the scene with Pon De Replay i gotta admit that song was good. Now with her good girl gon bad, I love it her new look and everything! Nicki Minaj is the best! She really has takin over the women in rappin biz! Sorry too say this Lil Kim but ur generation is done! You got nun on Nicki! Nicki is the new generation! So Lil Kim you can back down! Aaliyah you have came and did ur thing! Ur single Rock the Boat was blowin up the charts! R.I.P Aaliyah 1-16-79 to 8-25-01! We all LOVE and MISS U!

GOOD LIFE! smile

Posted By:
-DNA_Angel-
-DNA_Angel-
StarStarStarStar
Interesting story...

Posted By:
NecroToTheHolic
NecroToTheHolic
StarStarStarStar
LOL, the best? Lil' Kims the Queen. Nicki Minaj is the most plastic, pathetic poser in the world who does nothing but COPY Lil' Kim. If you compare her to Lil' Kim back in the day, when she rapped with REAL rappers, unlike Nicki with these stupid whack rappers like Young Weezy, Holiday, etc. You can obviously see who's coping who. Like she said in one of her songs; she, and all classic rappers MOTHERED these morons who pretend to rap. Aside from that, Nicki Minaj's stupid attempts in trying to seem 'insane' drives me off the wall. And, she wouldn't know Harajuku if it bit her in the butt.

Posted By:
Mbgirljoi
Mbgirljoi
StarStarStarStar
Aaliyah 

in loveeee

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Describe the profile pic above you

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Describe the profile pic above you

Has anyone heard of Creepypasta??

Words that start with A

-TRICKY QUESTION-