Kw-logo-holiday

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

rap battles

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar

"awesome series" wrote:

your raps are good but i can see. your just doing this cuse your jealous of me. you need grow up and mabe get a life ill super smash you so hard it'll be the end of this fight.
You may think  your raps are hard but the fact is you cannot give the fact. That I got a Super smash bros move and i will use it just like that. BOOM.

rap battles

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"awesome series" wrote:

your raps are good but i can see. your just doing this cuse your jealous of me. you need grow up and mabe get a life ill super smash you so hard it'll be the end of this fight.
Me? Jealous of you? That's a fallacy,  I've already won this battle so lemme get the Hennessee this is only gonna be four bars, 'cause that's all I need to knock outta a punk and prove I'm the king. 

rap battles

Posted By:
naruto200
naruto200
StarStarStarStarStar
All i need is the wii remote and you lost. The fact is you lost to a remote. Whoa! You will not enjoy this but will be over quickly. How could you be defeated by deleted Although you lasted a dogy bone. Your time is up this is Ninja!

rap battles

Posted By:
parksidechick
parksidechick
StarStarStar
omg

angel babae all dae
____________?§$$$$$$$§§?_
___________§$$$$$$$$$$$$§?
___________??§§§$$$$§$$$$§?
_____________?____§?§§$§$$§?
______________?___?_?§$$$$$$§
________________?????§$$§$$§?
___????§?__________??§$$$$$§§?
__?§$$$$?_??______§§§$§§§§§$$§ ?
___?§$$$§????_____?§$$$J§§§§§§ $$§?
____?$$§?________§$$$$h§$§§§§§ §$§
___

rap battles

Posted By:
awesome series Lock
awesome series
StarStarStar
whoa jack why go there we know when it comes to actions your the one whos scard. you try to follow in my foot steps but you cant compare how meny rapers have i beat now you you say it's unfair. but look at me im the number one star with my raps i defeat anyone who stands in my way just like you. you'll always behind me player 2 victory dance hard jump.

wanna rap battle?

rap battles

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"awesome series" wrote:

whoa jack why go there we know when it comes to actions your the one whos scard. you try to follow in my foot steps but you cant compare how meny rapers have i beat now you you say it's unfair. but look at me im the number one star with my raps i defeat anyone who stands in my way just like you. you'll always behind me player 2 victory dance hard jump.
How can I follow in your foot steps, if I'm already stepping over 'em, I'm so far ahead of you, I'm in Canada, can you see it snowin'?  If you excuse me for a second I got to stop flexing, cause my swagger is showing  I've been killing these MCs at the mic I've got fools stuttering only word you can hear is "like"  but my rhyming skill comes natural, it's like an elephant learning to ride a bike. I guess you actually have done won, oh wait syke!  You think I'm going to give up so easily? Just because I'm player two?  I was blazed out of my mind and getting more baskets than you. Get it? I'm saying I got the high score. Everyone here can't stand your rhymes, they think it's a bore instead they wanna see a white kid come and kill it in the zone,  drop a few bars and then go home,  buy a couple new cars and crash them into your dome -  You can call me Princess Diana, no heir to my throne. 

rap battles

Posted By:
awesome series Lock
awesome series
StarStarStar
im in a rap battle with jack mack  he thinks hes real bad but the only thing he is is real wack. get off the computer you need a little break your raps are tarrabile me and you in this rap balle is'nt even comparable we both know who's gonna win and that is no lie this battle it easy as pie.

wanna rap battle?

rap battles

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
I can't believe you honestly thought that I was done, even more so you thought that you had won,  the most killingest flow in rap has just begun so sit down and pop a forty and let's have some fun! I've been going easy mode on you, because kid you're cute but if you keep talking smack, your body I'm gonna have to shoot! I don't play around when it comes to rap,  you can be my Stan, I even signed a starter cap  just for you, so you idol and worship me. I could do this while I was asleep or while I was smoking up a tree, I'm killing these raps the flow is all mine - you can't keep, don't mess with a real OG.   Jackson is on the mic and in the zone,  tell Ye and Jay they'll need body guards to protect the throne.  They might as well get Otis, and their n-words in Paris  now that I said n-words, I gotta take the day off like Ferris.  And if you missed that last joke, it's a movie, so why don't you drink this margarita I swear it's got no roofie. 

rap battles

Posted By:
awesome series Lock
awesome series
StarStarStar
yes i am a litte kid were do i even begin your in deep water hope you can swim can your raps get worse i gess they can since it happen's in every verse it's like you represent a city, i represent a wole nation i'll come storming after you ans kick  your ass with my unstoppable rap skills. read own raps i'd rather read the DICTIONARY.

wanna rap battle?

rap battles

Posted By:
awesome series Lock
awesome series
StarStarStar
yes i am a litte kid were do i even begin your in deep water hope you can swim can your raps get worse i gess since it happen's in every verse is like you represent a city, i represent a wole nation i'll come storming after you ans kick  your ass with my unstoppable rap skills.why dont you read own raps i'd rather read the DICTIONARY.

wanna rap battle?

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

How tall are u?

What's Your Favourite Animal? x3

How tall are u?

Hello i'm jake :)

latest videos