Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
ibesteadymobbin
ibesteadymobbin
StarStarStar
I love nikki minaj who cares that she has a fake butt or boobs thats wat she want!!!! let her be her and you juz be you!!!!!

FADED~

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
alphabet
alphabet
Star
haha,your post gotreported u in truble

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
vanna1313
vanna1313
StarStar
I totally agree let her be her and let the haters chill the f out!!! U get ur life fix then talk to her :P!! haters what we gunna do wit em!

~Lexisisfoevea~
NEVER let go of the one you truly love its just going to make them say "They dont love me anymore" DONT DO IT TRUST ME!!

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar
Eh...I love Nicki Minaj for who she is!All we now is that shes the best female rapper in the world!And nobody NOBODY!Can change that..... Nicki Minaj FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
vanna1313
vanna1313
StarStar
THANK YOU! SHES THE BEST SO FIP OFF HATERS!

~Lexisisfoevea~
NEVER let go of the one you truly love its just going to make them say "They dont love me anymore" DONT DO IT TRUST ME!!

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
ilovdanceing123
ilovdanceing123
StarStarStar
i love nicki. i have her cd. and shes awesome, my favorite song is pund the alarm,and starshipps

Nicki Manajje- Barbie Girl

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
love101ruby_2138415 Lock
love101ruby_2138415
StarStarStar
i love nicki nicki she is mi role model to becomin sexcii wait i am alerady but i juss love her Love

Drama♥

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
StarStarStarStarStar
She is okay. Nicki can rap great, but I am not such a huge fan of hers. x]

The Vampire Diaries.

ME DEMON DAMON xD

This show is my life. I love Mystic Fall boys. ♥

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
Diamond_Loves_Yhu♥
StarStarStarStar
I under stand everyone in this world....They hate stars cuz they get the money and the clothes! Many people hate Nicki because she has a fake booty and boobs! WHO CARES!?!?!/ You guys need to just...GET OVER IT!...And Justin Beiber+Selena Gomez Well sadly they didnt last long..... I have not only herd people judging those to...They will judge Nicki Minaj and other stars to... I have seen things...Things that would make u wanna kill ur self.... And the people who are sending threats to selena gomez and other stars need to stop! I have seen her cry very hard! You need to give this judgement a brake!

Blood On The Dance Floor Forever
Jayy Von Monroe And Dahvie Vanity
Teach Me How To Scream Wink

Nikki Minaj

Posted By:
thick1
thick1
Star
NICKI MINAJ SHE FAKE AND WAT EVER,BUT SHE GOT DAT BROOKLYN IN HER.SO DAT IS MY GIRL ANYWAYS.SHE'S ON SCREENSAVER 4 MY PHONE &COMPUTER.SHE GOT A BODY EVEN DOUH IT'S FAKE.I EVEN GOT HER PHONE #.I WENT TO MOST OF HER CONCERTS.MY MOM EVEN PLANNED 4 N.M. 2 COME 2 MY HOUSE 4 A PRIVATE  CONCERT 4 MY B-DAY.I CAN;T WAIT

SWAGGGG

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

grandma favoring

Describe the Person Above You in One Word

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

should a 11 year old get a cell phone-moved

latest videos