Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Hip-Hop/R&B
Like music with a good beat? Talk about hip hop, R&B and the best soul music with other fans.

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
portal300 Lock
portal300
StarStarStar
Basically someone give me or someone a subject to rap about and i and them  will "try" to do one. Let the requests begin....

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
- VintageUnicorn *
- VintageUnicorn *
StarStar
Noodles .

THE ULTIMATE UNICORN

enter my universe '

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
portal300 Lock
portal300
StarStarStar
Noodles Noodles are a food, there yellow and hot Come on a plate or a ready packed pot. Packed with protein and the vitamins inside Im not giving out disbelief i never have lied. They look like a worm, Except they are tainted with taste. Man, i will never let these go to waste. Step out hamburgers there is a new king Eating noodles is my thing.

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
teensp1rit. Lock
teensp1rit.
StarStarStarStar
Rap about rap music.

I'm such an animal
And baby honestly these teeth won't let you go.

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
portal300 Lock
portal300
StarStarStar
Rap Music Get ready for a nailing  This rap will bring all the pro's about the lyrical king Just watch this rap give that bieber a sting. Dropping bombs on stupid boy bands Just like one direction Spreading more faster than a pandemic infection I dont give out masks if these rhymes come straight to your mouth. They fly everywhere from the north to the south. Busting rhymes more than Busta rhyme, But still he isnt worth half my time. Half the rappers they lose half there queue's. But still my words make more sense than an article in weekly world news. There king, they come out and they make themselves in there place. If your not so careful i will outrap your face. If your not careful, my raps will take you by surprise,  There a medicine to your body and glasses to your eyes! I treat you people with your requests becoming real. From the man, sincerely man of steel!

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Please rap about pi.  And no, I didn't forget the "E".

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar
RAP = Retards Attempting Poetry. I am truly sorry for this.

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
StarStarStarStarStar
Rap about beating up hippies at a Phish concert.

All We Love We Leave Behind

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Please rap about pi.  And no, I didn't forget the "E".

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Rap about beating up hippies at a Phish concert.
Combination rap? Three to one to the four to the one,  called up Trey A to get ish done.  Five, nine, two six,  Trey got scared and used his gypsy tricks Fifty-three, Fifty-eight,  Got to the concert and started going irate,  Nine-seven-nine, slicing up hippies from behind,  'Soon as they started playing Llama  I went Jeffrey Dahmer. I could only picture DJ Jazzy Jeff while doing this 

Rap a Subject

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

RAP = Retards Attempting Poetry. I am truly sorry for this.
do you even listen to music or 

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Should women have higher societal roles?

Should Drama on KW Stop For Good?

question

How do i hack people

latest videos