Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

NHL Lockout

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
The season still hasn't started. Seriously? I had seasons tickets to the STL Blues. Anyone have news on how the lockout is going, besides the announcement that there may not be a season at all?

I'm back.
Deal with it.

NHL Lockout

Posted By:
Puggly Lock
Puggly
StarStarStar
I hope there is going to be a season! All my family loves the oilers and im the only one who likes the flames so i wana see the flames win the Stanly Cup this year

Gay and proud!!!

NHL Lockout

Posted By:
shadgirl1
shadgirl1
StarStarStarStarStar

"Puggly" wrote:

I hope there is going to be a season! All my family loves the oilers and im the only one who likes the flames so i wana see the flames win the Stanly Cup this year
Lawl. They won't win.

I'm back.
Deal with it.

NHL Lockout

Posted By:
volleyballrox24
volleyballrox24
StarStar
The last time I heard about the lockout, they were saying that if the players and whoever else involoved were to agree in the next week, they might be able to have about 7 games each team. I really don't see that happening though Frown    I'm a GINORMOUS blackhawks fan so im really sad Frown

live-love-sports

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!