Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

this girl on my hockey team?-_-

Posted By:
heyah_its_abbie
heyah_its_abbie
StarStar
This girl on my school hockey team thinks she is amazing. She annoys me in a million ways which i won't go through rite now, but this one is annoying me the most. She made my schools hockey team(so did I) and she thinks she can not turn up to practices and still play matches! She thinks because she's an amazing player (I'm not going to lie, she's the best on the team, but has the worst personality) she can get away with not having to do drills and the rest of the "boring" stuff and still get to play against other teams? What is going on? Will our coach let her stay on the team?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh o.o

Posted By:
glitteronmyhands
glitteronmyhands
StarStarStarStarStar
She sounds like this girl named Trinity on my soccer team last year. There will be people like that as you go through life, and you'll learn not to make a huge fuss of it. Just ignore her in the meantime! :3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hi

new here

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

Describe kidzworld in 1 word

speak about the above user

latest videos