Kw-logo-holiday

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

basket ball

Posted By:
september94 Lock
september94
StarStarStar
i went out for basketball this year and my coaches are CRAZY! they make us run for like half a practice. if anybody knows what suicides are we had to run 10 of them yesterday. and 6 today. then we had to run up and down the full court today 8 times! and the boys that are in basketball dont even know what suicides are! and were in 7th grade and the boys should have to run more. they run less than the girls do! if your coaches run you like how my coaches run me post back and if u dont have to run at all post back.

basket ball

Posted By:
Tomboy71895_967499 Lock
Tomboy71895_967499
Star
sup... i have 2 run suicides 2! but the ymake u bettr. trust me! i run Cross Country also and i play bball. ive gotten twice as fast than i wuz last yeer! u need to think about the advantages u will hav:

1. you will b faster than the boys teem (btw: im in 7th 2!)

2. you will b more fisically fit.

3. you will b less lazy (most boys are already lazy...)

u rok and i hope u get faster by the end of yer season!

Tomboy71895

basket ball

Posted By:
2horsesforme Lock
2horsesforme
StarStar
We don''t have to do suicides, but when we do free-throws, even if we don''t miss it, we have to go up and down the court 3 times same with layups. I hate it! But, I guess it''s the only way we''ll get better.

xx

xxabsolutelyHORSEcrazyxx

Don''t miss with a country girl like me, cuz most likely she''s stronger than you!

Don''tPLAYgamesWITHaGIRLwhosBETTER!

basket ball

Posted By:
airswift101 Lock
airswift101
StarStarStarStar
WHIMP! we had to run like 20 (seriously not kinding) suicides, cuz we goofed off Lolz then we had to run the rest of practice basicly we run so much NOT kiding

Dr. Horrible quotes

"Billy?"
"Yeah?"
"You're driving a spork into your leg."
"So I am. Hilarious."
-Penny and Dr. Horrible

"The freeze ray takes a few seconds to warm up and I wasn't...Captain Hammer threw a car at my head." -Dr. Horrible.

"I'm Dr. Horrible. I have a PhD in Horribleness." -Dr. Horrible.

Airswift

basket ball

Posted By:
admoshe_1097980 Lock
admoshe_1097980
Star
 Wink Tongueick a new sport

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What book are you currently reading?

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Username Change-moved

Hi guys! I am Lily! :D

latest videos