Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

WHY DOES THE NBA GET MORE LOVE THAN THE WNBA????

Posted By:
goodies_4_u Lock
goodies_4_u
StarStarStarStar
i think nba gets more love because people say women cant play certain sports, wat ever, but people dont realize that lisa lesley could pak allen iverson''s 3 any day. holla at ya gurl

Stand up ALA!!!We''ll come through yo hood worse than a tsunami disaster!
*You Aint Fresh Azimiz*
*Betcha Can''t Do It Like Me*
*Chek My Footwork*
*Shake That Laffy Taffy*
*Oh I think they Like Me*
*We Rockin Stilettos*
*Here I go Again*
*I Shouldn''t have Cheated*

Holla at flyest chick!
YOU KNOW!!!

Posted By:
NJStormDevil-l Lock
NJStormDevil-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Why? Cause people rather see men run around a court than women...Why? I don''t know, they just do.

-NJStormDevil

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

I can''t help myself let alone you

I''m a dreamer with nothing left to dream
Trying to tear a hole in the seam of reality

Posted By:
RenegadePhoenix-l Lock
RenegadePhoenix-l
StarStar
NJStorm and Dadaleus, u guys seem like u guys r sexist or something!!! I''m a guy and i like both the nba and the wnba i love the timberwolves and the lynx!!! I know that dadaleus is the talkative snippy one from the message boards, so if dedalues wants to confront me or something he can just BRING IT!!! Peace Out!!!

Atown Down,
Miles

umm, not much too say, i''m a listener not a talker. i have been told that i give good advice 2 people so if u ever have a problem holla back at me 4 a solution! Atown Down, Miles

Posted By:
NJStormDevil-l Lock
NJStormDevil-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 9/22/2005 10:05:18 PM
Author:
NJStorm and Dadaleus, u guys seem like u guys r sexist or something!!! I''m a guy and i like both the nba and the wnba i love the timberwolves and the lynx!!! I know that dadaleus is the talkative snippy one from the message boards, so if dedalues wants to confront me or something he can just BRING IT!!! Peace Out!!!

Atown Down,

Miles

I''m not sexist, your stupid. I just said people like seeing men play basketball more than women. I hate basketball wether it''s men or women playing. And I said I didn''t know why people liked NBA more than WNBA, now if I gave something about men being better or women being weak and stupid idiots, then I''d be sexist.

-NJStormDevil

Posted By:
goodies_4_u Lock
goodies_4_u
StarStarStarStar
i like seeing both them play and y dont u like basketball would u rather watch somebody run after a huge mxm? lol

*You Aint Fresh Azimiz*
*Chek My Footwork*
*Shake That Laffy Taffy*
*We Rockin Stilettos*
*Here I go Again*

Holla at flyest chick!
YOU KNOW!!!

Posted By:
NJStormDevil-l Lock
NJStormDevil-l
StarStarStarStarStar
Date: 9/23/2005 5:29:09 PM
Author:
i like seeing both them play and y dont u like basketball would u rather watch somebody run after a huge mxm? lol

a huge what? you spelled whatever you were gonna say wrong, or it was censored. basketball is stupid. i dont find it interesting to watch people run up and down a giant wooden floor trying to get a piece of rubber with little dots on it filled with air into a net suspended 6-7 ft above ground.

-NJStormDevil

Posted By:
RenegadePhoenix-l Lock
RenegadePhoenix-l
StarStar
If u wanna start something its gonna be something!!! I told Dadaeleus and I''ll tell you if u wanna get snippy with me then BRING IT!!!!!

umm, not much too say, i''m a listener not a talker. i have been told that i give good advice 2 people so if u ever have a problem holla back at me 4 a solution! Atown Down, Miles

Posted By:
goodies_4_u Lock
goodies_4_u
StarStarStarStar
Date: 9/25/2005 10:27:57 AM
Author:
Date: 9/24/2005 9:21:55 PM
Author:
If u wanna start something its gonna be something!!! I told Dadaeleus and I''ll tell you if u wanna get snippy with me then BRING IT!!!!!

Alright, here, let me bring this to you, since you are so up to the challenge. There are many reasons for the WNBA not getting enough attention, and yes some of it is sexist, but unfortunately, we cannot all be perfect. The WNBA was formed after the NBA, so the NBA will draw more attention from both men and women, simply because it has had time to become a household name. Then, you have to deal with the fact that the WNBA has the sex appeal issue. Women will go to see the hot guys playing basketball, and it is just a stimulant for women. The women in the WNBA however, are not always attractive to the men, simply because they preform better. Then, you have to deal with the fact that the WNBA is not as advertised, that the WNBA facilities are just copies of the NBA facilities, and that most WNBA teams are used as farm teams for the NBA, where no one is drawn. Need I say more?

i agree homeboy but........... in my opinon it should be about talent and skills but some people do just watch it to see a.i sweat and kobe get low lol. and n.j i meant to put eminem but they censored the little dot things out. and the reason why basketball is so tight to watch is simply because the impressive stunts and moves the do plus you cant dunk a hockey puck lol and why u clowning on basketball what would you rather watch or play

*You Aint Fresh Azimiz*
*Chek My Footwork*
*Shake That Laffy Taffy*
*We Rockin Stilettos*
*Here I go Again*

Holla at flyest chick!
YOU KNOW!!!

Posted By:
Ethacial-l Lock
Ethacial-l
StarStarStarStar
Basketball in, I think, is boring. Wow, get a ball into a basket using your hands. And run on solid surface in flatbottom shoes. Tricky tricky. At least in hockey your ice skating, not a natural thing, and you try to get a small puck into a net with somebody blocking it. And you can''t use your hands to touch the puck, unless your the goalie. Personally, I think hockey might be too hard for you to understand. It has more rules than basketball, more fun, and all around better.

I''m not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

Posted By:
TieDyeSwirl Lock
TieDyeSwirl
StarStarStarStarStar
yea goodies, i never figured that out about the wmba, i noticed it though

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Are they really your friends?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

latest videos