Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

WHY DOES THE NBA GET MORE LOVE THAN THE WNBA????

Posted By:
chinadoll2 Lock
chinadoll2
StarStarStar
Date: 8/16/2005 6:15:18 PM
Author:
i think nba gets more love because people say women cant play certain sports, wat ever, but people dont realize that lisa lesley could pak allen iverson''s 3 any day. holla at ya gurl

i understand gurl every1 is like that but Venus and Surina can play tennis and the Shocks won the 2003 Chapionship so ever1 no''s that gurls no how to play a lil somethin somethin. just like a boy in my class i told him i could play football and he said yea rite so i challenged him to a game of pick em'' up mess em'' up and i messed the dude up but then he said that i cheated... ain''t that about a something?!?!?

what up wit dat? !+k!%x^$#x$x$^$^*x*_
~*~FRIENDS~*~
1.GurlyGurl6893
2.Sportsgrl71
3.Auby Chick
4.TieDyeSwirl
5.Dipp
6.Rita180
7.CupCake1108
8.boog_gurl
9.cool girl
10.-kimmy-rox-
11xxxndice
12.Sophia
13.Christina
14.taylor105
15.chilover
16.napinta52
17.usher#1
18.tinkpink
19.lavender whisper
20.sufer gurl
21.burnett37
22.daddys gurl
23.Brown Eyed Beauty
24.shortnswe
25.Dimond101
26.TiTa216

to all of my friends i wish good luck onto you.have good days and live''s.

people keep entering 2 be on my friends list.

~*~ My Kind Of I Belive I Can Fly~*~

i believe i can fly i got shot by the FBI all i wanted was some chicken wings and a lil bit of collard greens I belive i soar my momma whiped me in the dollar store i believe i can fly ...um i dont remember the rest...um...sorry

Posted By:
chinadoll2 Lock
chinadoll2
StarStarStar
Date: 9/28/2005 5:56:23 PM
Author:
Basketball in, I think, is boring. Wow, get a ball into a basket using your hands. And run on solid surface in flatbottom shoes. Tricky tricky. At least in hockey your ice skating, not a natural thing, and you try to get a small puck into a net with somebody blocking it. And you can''t use your hands to touch the puck, unless your the goalie. Personally, I think hockey might be too hard for you to understand. It has more rules than basketball, more fun, and all around better.

HHeellooo!!! maybe you cant understand the way basketball goes you see there are more than just 2 people playin so some1 is going to block, so the team has to run all the way bac to the other hoop an try to make a shoot if they miss then the other team has a good chance of getting the ball bac so basetball is kinda hard and on the other hand you cant fite like hockey if some1 makes a fowle and if you do try to fite you can get banned from the court 4 quite a while and then the basket is kinda high and then as you said you have to get that lil puck inside of that big net i think i can hanndle it!lol so you see to me basketball has many rules as well as hockey so to me basketball is the best.and we all have are opinons so im not debating with you over some sports i just perfer basketball better.

what up wit dat? !+k!%x^$#x$x$^$^*x*_
~*~FRIENDS~*~
1.GurlyGurl6893
2.Sportsgrl71
3.Auby Chick
4.TieDyeSwirl
5.Dipp
6.Rita180
7.CupCake1108
8.boog_gurl
9.cool girl
10.-kimmy-rox-
11xxxndice
12.Sophia
13.Christina
14.taylor105
15.chilover
16.napinta52
17.usher#1
18.tinkpink
19.lavender whisper
20.sufer gurl
21.burnett37
22.daddys gurl
23.Brown Eyed Beauty
24.shortnswe
25.Dimond101
26.TiTa216

to all of my friends i wish good luck onto you.have good days and live''s.

people keep entering 2 be on my friends list.

~*~ My Kind Of I Belive I Can Fly~*~

i believe i can fly i got shot by the FBI all i wanted was some chicken wings and a lil bit of collard greens I belive i soar my momma whiped me in the dollar store i believe i can fly ...um i dont remember the rest...um...sorry

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
hey, this is just my opinion and a call out to the dude that thinks basketball is so simple, easy, and dumb. Have you ever even tried it?! And its so much more that getting a ''rubber ball with a lot of little holes'' into a net. You have to practice your form, flick the wrist, use the old BEEF technique, concentrate, preform under pressure, be able to deal w/ ur opponents elbows and trips even when the reffs wonxt call nothin and you don''t got know special pads or equipment xw/e its called) to save you, block out, hustle, be conditioned, and deal w/ teammates callin u a ballhog. Do you do that in hockey, I don''t think so! You dress up like a catcher in baseball and skate around in circles trying to get a tiny little puck into this net, oh, how exciting...just my opinion, donxt get all ticked. Just saying stuff like u r, but vice versa...... GO PACERS!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--The key to failure is trying to please everybody.
--"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." Michael Jordan
--Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
-- Tim Duncan
--We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.
--~* Love is a feeling you feel when you feel you are feeling a feeling you feel you have never felt before.*~
---"Don''t go for looksx they can deceive. Don''t go for wealthx even that fades away Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright"
-"** I was over him, i swear. But then he smiled at me and i fell for him all over again"
--~A fRiEnD iS a RaRe BoOk Of WhIcH oNlY oNe CoPy Is MaDe~
--*Why is it that when I feel like I''m almost completely over you...something happens that makes all my feelings come rushing back?*
~~~~~~~

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
Anyways, the NBA is more publicized and commercialized than the WNBA, that''s why it gets more attention. I''ve never seen ESPN''s schedule say FEVER vs SPARKS at 6:00, its always Lakers vs Heat, Kobe vs Shaq, blah blah blah, big frakin'' whoopx their not on the same team anymore people, get over it!

--"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." Michael Jordan
--Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
-- Tim Duncan
--We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.
--~* Love is a feeling you feel when you feel you are feeling a feeling you feel you have never felt before.*~
---"Don''t go for looksx they can deceive. Don''t go for wealthx even that fades away Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright"
-"** I was over him, i swear. But then he smiled at me and i fell for him all over again"
--*Why is it that when I feel like I''m almost completely over you...something happens that makes all my feelings come rushing back?*
~~~~~~~

Posted By:
kelsey1033 Lock
kelsey1033
Star
I don''t Know why either.Lisa Leslie, Sue Bird, Lauren Jackson...ect. could beat any nba player!!!

BASKETBALL ROCKS!!! Girl Power!!!

Posted By:
kelsey1033 Lock
kelsey1033
Star
Hey coltchick1888 are u from Indiana, I am? Indiana Fever Rock!!! If u r what city r u from. write back!!!

!!!BASKETBALL ROCKS!!!

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
Yeah I am.....Im from Hagerstown!!! Where are you from??? Maybe I know you lol I doubt it but i can still try

-- Tim Duncan
~~~~~~~

Posted By:
Mt.Dew_Fever Lock
Mt.Dew_Fever
StarStarStar
Okay about hockey and basketball....
Hockey is hard try to wwear all the gear and squat in a position then move around on skates and try to get a puck tahts on ice while avoiding players and their pucks and then basketball is hard so either way u have ur sport so if u people just traded sports u would understand....so yeah like my sport is kinda easy to me but at first it was hard and all so just wanted to say that.okay carry on.

Too the world you might be one person but to one person you night be the world

Fav Bands
Panic!At The Disco
Fall Out Boy
AFIxhEY MISS MURDER CAN I,HEY MISS MURDER CAN I,MAKE BEAUTY STAY IF I TAKE MY LIFE WHOA-OOO,KISS MY EYES AND LYE ME TO SLEEpx

Raindrops on roses and girls in white dresses
And sleeping with roaches and taking best guesses
At the shade of the sheets before all the stains
And a few more of your least favorite things.

never say love when ur desperate and never say love u when u luv some1esle right?
and NEVER say love when ur in love with my best friend!!!!!!!!!!

u ask y i hate u, read ahead heres my answer to all the questions u have running in ur head.

Posted By:
ToucanBoy Lock
ToucanBoy
StarStarStarStar
Maybe because the NBA Has been around more than The WNBA

Toucie

Posted By:
k905911 Lock
k905911
Star
i agree with you lisa lesley could handle iverson.women sports are not getting the respect it needs.

if you agree holler back[:0]

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

What/How are you feeling right now?

Nicki Minaj or iggy azalea. ?

The Beatles VS One Direction

Have you heard of 1D's new song?

1D vs 5 seconds of summer-moved

KW Chat

latest videos