Back left
Back right
Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

Anybody else play ice hockey? I have my first game tommorow. I just have to get my chest/arm protector and I''m set. I play goalie.

I''m not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
field hockey. goalie. not ice. my ma says i''m not allowed to play anymore guy sports. :-x

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

Date: 11/5/2005 4:02:21 PM
Author:
field hockey. goalie. not ice. my ma says i''m not allowed to play anymore guy sports. :-x

Guy sports? My friend plays hockey[ice], she is really good. Girls have their own hockey leagues. In Canada, professionaly, in the U.S., girls leagues. She plays in an all-girl league. We use to be on the same team when we both played co-ed.

I''m not paraniod... but I know that you think I am.

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default guy
Lock

Hockey is 1337, I wanna play it...prolly next year when I get a bit better at rollerblading... o.o

*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*-=-*
In Christ Alone
My hope is found.

He is my light, my strength, my song.

On Christ the solid rock I stand, all other ground is sinking sand.

In God I have trusted with my own heart. Not because my parents forced me to believe from a young age, but because I know with all my heart that God does exist. There is a reason to be on this earth, we aren''t just animals.

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I play ice hockey, too. This is my fourth season playing, I played wing for three years and I''m now moving on to defense, and it''s really fun! Good luck in hockey and hope you have fun!

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
yeah i play hockey and im a girl...i play goalie too

ice hockey is better than field hockey

New Jeresy is for hockey lovers

Posted over 12 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I play ice hockey. I''ve played for 4 years and I love it! It''s the best thing that ever happened to me. I love playing with the boys, it''s a great challege, especially at hte Midget level!!!

Posted almost 11 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

FIELD HOCKEY IS SO MUCH BETTER. I play full back and sometimes goalie. I am going to create a poll to c if people prefer field hockey or ice hockey

Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Omg I am goalie too!!!!! good luck!!!!!!

I was walking through the city streets, and a man walks up to me and hands me the latest ENERGY DRINK. "Run FASTER, jump HIGHER!"
Man, I'm not gonna let you poison me!
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!!!
~SNL

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

i dont play hockey ut my best friend and little cusins(2) they play it on is about 5 and the other 2 are 9 years old and i have to say not just because they are my cousins or friend but they are really good at that sport lol

HELL YA

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity