Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > sports > hockey > hockey!

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

Hockey!

Posted By:
Sierra_Mist0 Lock
Sierra_Mist0
Star
okay I have a question that needs to be answered why do boyz think they're so much better than girls at everything. Like hockey. I play hockey with boys and girls and they never pass me the puck.The coach says that its just nothing but i think its somethin if I'm useless to my tea. So I feel I should quite, but everyone says I'll be a quiter so I don't know what else I should do. But hockey is an awesome sport but If I'm useless I shouldn't play write?

Hockey!

Posted By:
BanannazGrl37
BanannazGrl37
StarStarStar

"Sierra_Mist0" wrote:

okay I have a question that needs to be answered why do boyz think they're so much better than girls at everything. Like hockey. I play hockey with boys and girls and they never pass me the puck.The coach says that its just nothing but i think its somethin if I'm useless to my tea. So I feel I should quite, but everyone says I'll be a quiter so I don't know what else I should do. But hockey is an awesome sport but If I'm useless I shouldn't play write?
tell me about it i, started rollerhockey 2 years ago and the boys treated me like a kangaroo on wheels. i never got the ball passed to me. but i never stoped playing and i got better, now people respect me (mostly the littlies). boys not passing the ball/puck is like a phrase you just have to stand for it. make sure your open and call the players name also boys may not be passing it to you cause they are worried you will lose the ball to the other team. so the 911 is: your coach is right dont worry about it cause if you truly love hockey you wont give up smile

'if you say you can or if you say you cant, - your right'

you can only do what you believe you can smile

Hockey!

Posted By:
BanannazGrl37
BanannazGrl37
StarStarStar
CALLING ALL HOCKEY PLAYERZ LETZ CHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'if you say you can or if you say you cant, - your right'

you can only do what you believe you can smile

Hockey!

Posted By:
starlight317
starlight317
Star
i dont know i grew up around boys i never had a problem with them

love forever peace

Hockey!

Posted By:
ChickyBabeXD
ChickyBabeXD
Star
i play turf hockey in aus but im goaly... I dont think you should quit maybe they r jealous that u r better then them the boy and girls on my team are supportive maybe u should find a team that is like that to u (:

i dnt give a s**t XD

Hockey!

Posted By:
starlight317
starlight317
Star
good advice i think you guys should go with that

love forever peace

Hockey!

Posted By:
19seuss
19seuss
StarStar
agreed but girls can be better at sports than boys! hockey is an amazing sport to prove that...but not having any girls in the NHL doesn't back us up though Frustrated

add me 19seuss

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

What will you be when you grow up?

Life Of The Party by Shawn Mendes

What is your favorite Pokemon?

last one to post a number wins

latest videos