Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

Who here **strongly dislikes** Ron Artest

Posted By:
coltschick1888 Lock
coltschick1888
StarStarStarStar
HE IS AN IDIOT THAT GETS SUSPENDED TOO MUCH
~~~!!!!!!!! I USED TO LIKE HIM UNTIL HE RUINED THE PACERS TEAM LIKE 2 TIMES AND THEN LEFT AND ALL. SO YEAH...AND HAHAHA HE GOT SUSPENDED AGAIN FOR ANOTHER STUPID THING HE DID. WHAT AN IDIOT. LOL.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
--The key to failure is trying to please everybody.
--"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen." Michael Jordan
--Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better and your better is best.
-- Tim Duncan
--We have a great bunch of outside shooters. Unfortunately, all our games are played indoors.
--~* Love is a feeling you feel when you feel you are feeling a feeling you feel you have never felt before.*~
---"Don''t go for looksx they can deceive. Don''t go for wealthx even that fades away Go for someone who makes you smile because it only takes a smile to make a dark day seem bright"
-"** I was over him, i swear. But then he smiled at me and i fell for him all over again"
--~A fRiEnD iS a RaRe BoOk Of WhIcH oNlY oNe CoPy Is MaDe~
--*Why is it that when I feel like I''m almost completely over you...something happens that makes all my feelings come rushing back?*
~~~~~~~

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Samsung vs iphone

Google vs Bing!!

Google vs Bing!!

latest videos