Back left
Back right
Posted almost 7 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I love this sport. My teacher likes Penguin.

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Same i love hockey! Big Grin its soo much fun :P its one sport i can take my anger out at :P Jokes! nahh i'm really glad my school does hockey; one of my favourite sports

Jess♥

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

I also like Hockey but I changed liking it when I hurt my self recently falling on my elbow and now having a pinkish scar. Frustrated

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year banner made by Gracie.

The Rainbow Cake Club Big Grin

Made by Azmaria55 in 2011

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

its a cool sport n its the national game of our country, India!

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
aww thats terrible, poor you, i fell and almost broke my arm once D:

Jess♥

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I play hockey ^^ Ive been playing for almost five years now, mostly defence. Im excited to start refereeing the little kids this year :P Peace

Posted over 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
hockey are m y favourit gamn. my best teams are Sweden Elitserien and Montréal Canadiens. my favourit players are Lars Eller,Matthieu Drache, Andrei Markov. I like Peter Forsberg the best becuase h e win 2stanley cups with Avalanche and now work with Elitserien. my familie meet with him befojr but i dont remember much of this smile

angels fall first to remind us of the shortness of our time- Nightwish
i love tarja turunen

machine men alkuperäinen

Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Pssshhhh you shouldn't stop doing something you love because of an injury! I drowned when I was younger and yet today, I strive to become a better swimmer. Big Grin I love hockey (and swimming and a lot of other sports) and I've gotten injured lots of times from it. I won't stop playing though!

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

i  think  about  playing  hockey sometimes...i wonder what it like? i,ve  never been on  ice before with  skates i  think .. i  want start on ice  learning the basic frist through .. smile

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity