Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

YES!!!! BRUINS WON!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ggbird59
ggbird59
StarStarStarStar
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!! BOSTON BRUINS WON!!!!! LET IT B I feel bad though because the Canucks were CRYING BUT... THEY WON THE STANLEY CUP!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was walking through the city streets, and a man walks up to me and hands me the latest ENERGY DRINK. "Run FASTER, jump HIGHER!"
Man, I'm not gonna let you poison me!
I THREW IT ON THE GROUND!!!!
~SNL

Posted By:
missabear123_1803256 Lock
missabear123_1803256
StarStarStar
I said they would win it from game 1!!!! Everyone sought them out to be the underdogs. And look who overcame that!!! The Canucks did not see that coming at all. It was a flippin shut out 4-0. Love You Boston Bruins!!! Do enjoy the Stanley Cup!!! Whoop Whoop!!!!

~embrace today, for we may not have tomorrow~

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar
NO..! Canucks should have won..! Bruins are a team of weirdo, horrid, freako people who should fall dead. CANUCKS FTW..!!! =PPP I feel like locking this post but unfortunately that would be abusing Jr. Mod privileges. D:

If you read this you lose the game.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

MJ alive????

MJ alive????

The Million Pages Thread

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

People

latest videos