Kw-logo-smaller

Sports

Hockey
Post about your favorite athletes and teams in Hockey.

CAN GIRLS PLAY HOCKEY AS GOOD AS GUYS

Posted By:
friendfanatic47
friendfanatic47
StarStarStarStar
I'm a girl and I can play hockey. Its my fav sport! Once, I made three goals in one game!

Posted By:
lil cookie77
lil cookie77
StarStarStarStar
YES I HAVE PLAYED HOCKEY NOT REAL HOCKEY BUT ANYWAY IT IS FUN Cool MY TEAM THE PURPLE MUNKEY DUCK OR PURPLE MONKEYS WON ALOT I THINK FOR MOST WINS WE CAME IN 3RD OR 4TH Tongue Out Big Grin

hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihiihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihih

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
Well....most people who play are men...and I dont hail from a town with an ice rink so...im not sure if girls even play hockey.

FOOL!

Posted By:
InsertOriginalUsername
InsertOriginalUsername
StarStar
Technically ..... but I haven't seen it

Craze.

Posted By:
HMaggianiCELTICS34
HMaggianiCELTICS34
StarStar
Hockey is a boys and girls sport. it doesnt matter what gender plays any sport. if they have experience, girls can win at anytime, anywhere!!! Mad

SWAG SWAG SWAG SWAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
ultraboy789
ultraboy789
StarStarStarStarStar
yes, yes they can in fact they kick my butt at it

The trouble with the world is that the stupid are ever so confident and the intelligent are full of doubt.

Posted By:
cheer01
cheer01
StarStarStar
honestly yeah i think girls can play as good i not better then guys. it should not matter the sport. Its no diffrent than can guys cheer better than girls? smile

his mud buddy

Posted By:
AndreaSoGorgeous
AndreaSoGorgeous
StarStarStar
lol well idk.. but i play football its fun and kinda hurts but not that bad. BUT for hockey I CANT EVEN SKATE(thats my secret) SO yea idk lol

Every Night, I Play Our Song.... Every Night I Fall Asleep To Our Song.... Each Morning I Wake Up To Our Song... Everyday I Listen To Our Song.... I Listen To Our Song In Class.... I Didn't Care If I Got In Trouble.... I Listen To Our Song Whenever I Get Yelled At... I Didn't Care If They Abused Me.... I Listen To Our Song Forever..

Posted By:
Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat
StarStarStarStarStar

"HMaggianiCELTICS34" wrote:

Hockey is a boys and girls sport. it doesnt matter what gender plays any sport. if they have experience, girls can win at anytime, anywhere!!! Mad
GIRL POWER!!! X3

Posted By:
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46
StarStarStarStarStar
If you are talking about field hockey than sure. It's an Olympic sport. Ice hockey on the other hand. I'm not so sure. If it's official like you play exactly how it's played with the ramming and the hitting than, I don't know. I personally wouldn't recommend that. If it's coed than no. Girls only, sure. 

Never Let Someone Kill Your Dreams And Make You Feel Gloomy Or Down Just Because They Think You Can't Do It

Fuji GT-R Rain

Just Head For The Light And Never Let Anyone Bring You Down

BR-Z Surreal

(Both Photos Edited By Me)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Something just amazing~!!!!

UM GUIZE WHAT IS THIS

Taylor swift vs Carrie underwood

Random Subjects - 2013

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Freestyle!