Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Science

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
What are some ways I can memorize the stuff for my Plants Science test? I have all the notes and stuff, but apart from re-writing them down (which I'm already doing) or reading the notes  (doesn't really help) I can't think of any other way to try and remember them.

Ginger|Melissa

Science

Posted By:
Dr.Ozi Lock
Dr.Ozi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

What are some ways I can memorize the stuff for my Plants Science test? I have all the notes and stuff, but apart from re-writing them down (which I'm already doing) or reading the notes  (doesn't really help) I can't think of any other way to try and remember them.

Put on a soccer game and try to focus on reading them, not memorizing so much.

Science

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Flash cards is usually what a lot of people suggest. I never study so I can't really give you any personal advice...

Just make sure you study in moderation and don't over-do it. Cramming everything will end you. Give flash cards a go and have someone read the word and you give them the definition, or whatever suits your needs. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Science

Posted By:
bilbob Lock
bilbob
Star
A- in math and science

Science

Posted By:
bilbob Lock
bilbob
Star
b+ in reading and C+ social studies

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Kd22

We the Kidz

Kd22

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

latest videos