Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
What are some ways I can memorize the stuff for my Plants Science test? I have all the notes and stuff, but apart from re-writing them down (which I'm already doing) or reading the notes  (doesn't really help) I can't think of any other way to try and remember them.

Ginger|Melissa

Posted By:
Dr.Ozi Lock
Dr.Ozi
StarStarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

What are some ways I can memorize the stuff for my Plants Science test? I have all the notes and stuff, but apart from re-writing them down (which I'm already doing) or reading the notes  (doesn't really help) I can't think of any other way to try and remember them.

Put on a soccer game and try to focus on reading them, not memorizing so much.

Posted By:
Alekhine
Alekhine
StarStarStarStar

"Gingerkissx" wrote:

Flash cards is usually what a lot of people suggest. I never study so I can't really give you any personal advice...

Just make sure you study in moderation and don't over-do it. Cramming everything will end you. Give flash cards a go and have someone read the word and you give them the definition, or whatever suits your needs. 

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=

Posted By:
bilbob Lock
bilbob
Star
A- in math and science

Posted By:
bilbob Lock
bilbob
Star
b+ in reading and C+ social studies

play online games