x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I moved up classes when everyone was learning how to write Essays so I never really learnt, so how do you write an essay - like the structure.

There are these posters on my class walls like using a hamburger to explain it but I don't really understand it o.o

Posted By:
-Zachary- Lock
-Zachary-

StarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Intro - what your essay is addressing. The thesis statement.  (top bun)

Body paragraph - information relating to the thesis. (meat, cheese, toppings, etc)

Body paragraph - information relating to the thesis.(meat, cheese, toppings, etc)

Body paragraph - information relating to the thesis.(meat, cheese, toppings, etc)

Conclusion - reiterate the thesis. If your beginning thesis was something similar to "The Industrial Revolution caused significant environmental concerns," you'd want your conclusion to reflect the truth of what you've written by saying "The aforementioned details make it clear that the Industrial Revolution has caused significant environmental concerns." Try to end every single essay with a quote from someone famous if you can, unless it's DBQ. (bottom bun)

“Mutual caring relationships require kindness and patience, tolerance, optimism, joy in the other's achievements, confidence in oneself, and the ability to give without undue thought of gain.”

Posted By:
angelaloves'u'
angelaloves'u'

StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Pls help me write a essay on a road accident!

angelaDS Smile Nose

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 3 years ago

"-Zachary-" wrote:

Intro - what your essay is addressing. The thesis statement.  (top bun)

Body paragraph - information relating to the thesis. (meat, cheese, toppings, etc)

Conclusion - reiterate the thesis. If your beginning thesis was something similar to "The Industrial Revolution caused significant environmental concerns," you'd want your conclusion to reflect the truth of what you've written by saying "The aforementioned details make it clear that the Industrial Revolution has caused significant environmental concerns." Try to end every single essay with a quote from someone famous if you can, unless it's DBQ. (bottom bun)

That wasn't really what I meant  

Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

Which Song is in your mind now??

The Banning Game

rap lyrics

The Animal Jam Game [Created by Wildworks]

The Banning Game

Donald Trump: Presumptive Nominee

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!