Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

I got a question

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
Hey guys, Right now m tryin to learn the periodic table... N i got a massive confusion.. Plzzzzzz help me out! So my question is that every atom has shells in which electrons revolve... So each shell has    some limitation of carryin electrons... for ex. k shell has 2 electrons, M shell has 8 electrons and L shell has 18 electrons and so on. and an octet means 8 electrons.. if octet is complete the the atom is stable.. Then how can the two outemost shell be incomplete for transition elements and 3 outermost shells incomplete for inner transition elements? transition elements hav two incomeplete outermost shells....... what does it means..? coz if the 2nd last shell is incomplete then how it can hav 1 more shell ahead which is also incomplete. Aghrrrh!!!!!!!!!! BIG CONFUSION  Big Frown HELP ME!

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell
Who says 1D has no fans????

I got a question

Posted By:
coollikethat567
coollikethat567
StarStarStarStarStar
oh they do have fans

coollikethat

ON AIR DJ AT Q1073

I got a question

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar

"coollikethat567" wrote:

oh they do have fans
Thnx but thats not the answer for my question smile

Two impressive lines: "Laugh so hard that even sorrow smiles at you" and "Live life so well that even death wants you see you alive........"

Tinker Bell

I got a question

Posted By:
tycotickles Lock
tycotickles
StarStarStarStarStar
You posted this two days ago and you still can't figure it out? LOL>

FITE MAI IRL

I got a question

Posted By:
Lizantine
Lizantine
StarStarStar
I'm not sure but on the subject of the periodic table to remember the first 20 memorize this:
H He Li Be B C N O F Ne Na Mg Al Si P S Cl Ar K Ca

I got a question

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
I have posted this forum few days ago and still no one has sort out my problem.. Sick!!!!!!

Tinker Bell

I got a question

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
iirc from chemistry, 

you have your shells, but you also have sub-layers/divisions/etc. the electron will go to the place that will make it the most stable. the transitions, which I don't recall studying quite well vary in this aspect.  

i.e. chlorine has 7 valence electrons, they are in the outermost shell and almost fill it up to become stable. chlorine is so easy to bond with sodium because sodium has 1 valence electron. 

sodium loses it's outermost electron and becomes stable, and chlorine gains it's outermost electron to become stable as NaCl or sodium chloride or salt. 

I got a question

Posted By:
Bloom Carlton
Bloom Carlton
StarStarStarStar
M sorry but I think you never understood my question........ Let it remain a mystery I give up!  Confused Frown

Tinker Bell

I got a question

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i have no idea what i just read.

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

I got a question

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
why don't you just google it O.e?

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

How do you feel today ?

Lions Or Tigers

Pancakes Or Waffles

Justin Bieber or Austin Mahone ?

How do you feel today ?

What's ur best colour

latest videos