Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

5th Grade

Posted By:
cake24
cake24
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm still in 4th Grade in home school,but soon I'll be in Middle school.The problem is that there's some things that I'm not good at,I'm good at spelling,phonics,handwriting,maybe science,sometimes language,sometimes reading thinking skills,and sometimes reading  comprehension.What I hate is lit,history,but the worst of all is math.I really hate math,I'm ok with math tests,but doing math lessons is a pain.It takes me so long to do math,but I miss lots of questions.Help!

Creepypasta with a ghost.

5th Grade

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar

"cake24" wrote:

I'm still in 4th Grade in home school,but soon I'll be in Middle school.The problem is that there's some things that I'm not good at,I'm good at spelling,phonics,handwriting,maybe science,sometimes language,sometimes reading thinking skills,and sometimes reading  comprehension.What I hate is lit,history,but the worst of all is math.I really hate math,I'm ok with math tests,but doing math lessons is a pain.It takes me so long to do math,but I miss lots of questions.Help!

well dont worry,im in 7th grade now and i used to really hate math,yet im in 8th grade math now.what do you need help in?ill gladly help you,im in public schooling and i help people all the time

I live in america and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
One of my favorite animes
toriko

5th Grade

Posted By:
lemonadewithbrownies
lemonadewithbrownies
StarStarStarStar
one of my sisters is in 4th grade

I live in america and I love anime.Here's what I wanna say to you : BLUE CHICKENS AND MONKEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Toriko
One of my favorite animes
toriko

5th Grade

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"cake24" wrote:

i'm 4th grade and homeschooled too!  And if you need any math tips or help, feel free to ask me.  I'm doing pre-algebra.  Also, you might want to try "Life of Fred" math.  It's a text book, but not like how you would expect.  Each chapter is part of a story.  And in the story, there's math.  It's about a 5 year-old math genius, called Fred, who teaches at Kittens University.  

For history, you just need to find something that will make it seem more real, and interesting.  I would recommend American Girl Books of Historical Characters.  It makes it seem much more real.  It's fictional, but in a non-fictional time period.  It rages from the 1700's, to the 1900's.  I read most of them, and I learned a bunch of history and they are really great stories!  Hope this helps!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

5th Grade

Posted By:
cake24
cake24
StarStarStarStarStar
The thing I really hate is times tables.

Creepypasta with a ghost.

5th Grade

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"cake24" wrote:

The thing I really hate is times tables.

Oh, I can totally help you with those!  Here are some tips:

0 times something will always be 0.

1 times something will always be the number it's by (9x1=9).

2 times something will always be just doubling the number or adding it by itself.

Sorry, I don't really have anything for 3's or ###.

5 times table, just count by 5's with your hands!  

Sorry, I don't have anything for 6's except for 6x6 is a Thirsty Six!  (Instead of Thirty Six).

Don't have anything for 7's and 8's.

For nines, just take the number you're multiplying it by, and minus one.  The answer will always add up to nine for 10 and under!  (9x5 is 45!)

For eleven's just double the number!  (11x2 is 22!)

Don't have anything for 12's.

And you can always swap it if it makes it easier!  (11x2=2x11) 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

5th Grade

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
I can't undesrtand why most of peoples arond here hate math............

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

5th Grade

Posted By:
minecraft_girl995 Lock
minecraft_girl995
StarStarStarStar
I'm going to the 5th grade too. I get good grades so maybe I can help you out. Friend me then PM me if you need help. smile

Minecraft Rules! ADD ME!! I like cookies....
KW ROCKS!!!! Yayahhh! Check out my profile! I'm really nice! Yay for the members of Kidz World, they all rule! (that includes you!)

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Cute babyclothes

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Count Down From 2,000!

should i tell my mom im a bi

Am I getting my period soon

latest videos