Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Algebra Homework

Posted By:
nstein Lock
nstein
Star
So I have a giant math test coming up, so I have to do a Chapter Review. Problem is, I'm really lost. So if anyone here could be a help with this that would be most wanted.

The topic is: Factoring ax^2+bx+c
I have to make a table to find the solution with the following columns: Factors of A, Factors of C, Possible Factorization, and Middle Term when Multiplied. I can do the first three columns right, but I don't know the connection between the Possible Factorization and Middle Term when Multiplied columns. If anyone knows it would be a great help if you could explain.

P. S. I have a test Monday on this, so it's kind of important.

"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

"Sometimes people not to block others out of their life but to see who cares enough to break the wall."

"If you test a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its life believing that it is stupid."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's your forum post count?

Check The Time (What is the exact Time)

We the Kidz

We the Kidz

Plugs/Gauges? Cool or Gross?

How to get a girl to like u

latest videos