Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Algebra Homework

Posted By:
nstein Lock
nstein
Star
So I have a giant math test coming up, so I have to do a Chapter Review. Problem is, I'm really lost. So if anyone here could be a help with this that would be most wanted.

The topic is: Factoring ax^2+bx+c
I have to make a table to find the solution with the following columns: Factors of A, Factors of C, Possible Factorization, and Middle Term when Multiplied. I can do the first three columns right, but I don't know the connection between the Possible Factorization and Middle Term when Multiplied columns. If anyone knows it would be a great help if you could explain.

P. S. I have a test Monday on this, so it's kind of important.

"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

"Sometimes people not to block others out of their life but to see who cares enough to break the wall."

"If you test a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its life believing that it is stupid."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

Full form of news!!!?

Should teachers be fired for being Unfair ...

awnser the question the person above you asks

Nickelodeon Vs Disney

What Color is Your Hair?

What's your hairstyle for today ?

latest videos