Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Impossible Homework

Posted By:
nstein Lock
nstein
Star
I got a problem. Every time I sit down and do my homework, I get an anxiety attack. If I manage to overcome the anxiety, then my mind shuts off and I can't do anything. Relaxing music doesn't help, neither does that deep breathing stuff. So anyone got an idea on what i should do?

"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

"Sometimes people not to block others out of their life but to see who cares enough to break the wall."

"If you test a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its life believing that it is stupid."

Impossible Homework

Posted By:
NachozRule Lock
NachozRule
StarStarStarStarStar
If you get anxiety try calming it down by deep breathing or meditating.
And what do you mean by "Mind shuts off"? Like you don't know how to answer the problem?

H3H3H3H3 >:]

Impossible Homework

Posted By:
nstein Lock
nstein
Star

"NachozRule" wrote:

If you get anxiety try calming it down by deep breathing or meditating.

And what do you mean by "Mind shuts off"? Like you don't know how to answer the problem?

My mind refuses to think. It goes blank, and I try really hard to process things, but it doesn't process things at all after I've calmed down. I literally was mentally exhausted after trying to write one more sentence when it happened when I was writing an essay for English.

"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain. But you can't have a rainbow without a little rain."

"Sometimes people not to block others out of their life but to see who cares enough to break the wall."

"If you test a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its life believing that it is stupid."

Impossible Homework

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
The exact same thing happened to me a few days ago.

Ginger|Melissa

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Potato the cat

Space Odyssey/Sci-Fi

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Potato the cat

Potato the cat

How to be more girly?

latest videos