Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Procrastination ;_;

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
So, nearly everyone hates Homework.
And this sometimes leads to procrastination.. Procrastination means to leave something till the last minute, and knowingly do so, because you want to avoid it. So you do a range of activities- excluding this one. 
Now that you know about procrastination, let's talk about it.
DON'T do it xD
Believe me, it's a bad idea. I've done it with essays and projects, and it's just better to just do it the minute it gets handed out. It'll be a weight off your shoulders, and you won't be going to sleep at *cough* 3am *cough*
It's just not a good idea, your grades will drop, even though you're probably capable of getting a better one. 
So yeah. Catherine's words of wisdom.
Don't leave your homework to the last minute.

Procrastination ;_;

Posted By:
TearsInTheRain Lock
TearsInTheRain
StarStarStarStar
Good advice, but it's certainly easier said than done. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain...

Procrastination ;_;

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
xD Yeah, it certainly is

Procrastination ;_;

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
This is the awesome advises Catherine and I always does me homework/ projects fast so I doesnt have to think about it or at the last minute before it has to get handed in so I doesnt have to think about it  

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Procrastination ;_;

Posted By:
Twilie Raven
Twilie Raven
Star
i have procrastination big time. most of the time i leave it quite literally at the last minute, other times i'm procrassing beyond the deadline. i just feel like i don't have enough time to myself- i have about four and a half hours free time when i can do what i like. it's crazy therefore i leave everything till about five minutes before bed when it's due the next day.
i don't enjoy procrastinating, i simply spend most of my waking hours at school anyway so i subconsciously do it.
if anyone has advice on that i would greatly appreciate it ;_;

because skyward sword is nice

Procrastination ;_;

Posted By:
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx
StarStarStarStarStar
I find that just being at home or in my room makes me relax which ends up with procrastinating which is why I make use of the after school homework club we have and any free time at school when I'm not doing anything. Also since my sister moved out I've started using her room as a study, because I feel like I concentrate more being in a room where I don't do anything else besides homework.
If it weren't for that, I would probably leave all of my homework till the last minute.

Ginger|Melissa

Procrastination ;_;

Posted By:
rocksysocksy456
rocksysocksy456
StarStarStarStar
It takes me like 1 hour to do all my homework Big Grin

I am who I am and no one can get in the way of it. This same thing has happened to way to any people why won't the bullying stop I can't take it any more it's time to make a stand and state that no one can change who you are.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

i can break dance

What was the last thing you ate?

Country and time game

Favorite Cold Drink?

Who is your favorite actress?

Who is your favorite actress?

latest videos