Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
DanceStarTtee
DanceStarTtee
StarStarStar
this year.... 5th grade. For my last year, I started at the end of the year. I need advice for 5th grade. I hope it will not be a lot od Division.  It was hard for me in 4th grade. At my school, Everything IS SO HARD TO LEARN!!! Its not the same as a regular school. We have to be such on time with things. We don't even have special's right!! The fun part about 5th grade is.. I get to learn how to play the Ukulele!! Since my music teacher knows so much about Hawaii, She teaches us about Hawaiian Culture which will be more intense for 5th graders because we learn more about the Hawaiian Culture! I just really really need it before the summer is over! Somebody please help me!!!

EXCUSE ME!
report Blind Faith for being mean/rude

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Hello Tennyson and do you need help with division? Because I can help you. smile

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
until.the.world.meet.me
until.the.world.meet.me
StarStarStarStarStar
5th grade is easy if you know your multiplication and division facts . If you need help with division use flash cards or this easy trick : 16 ÷ 4 = what times 4 gives you 16?

blooming Flower Gif
тσσ σƒтєη ωє υη∂єяєѕтιмαтє тнє ρσωєя σƒ α тσυ¢н, α ѕмιℓє, α кιη∂ ωσя∂, α ℓιѕтєηιηg єαя, αη нσηєѕт ¢σмρℓιмєηт, σя тнє ѕмαℓℓєѕт α¢т σƒ ¢αяιηg, αℓℓ σƒ ωнι¢н нανє тнє ρσтєηтιαℓ тσ тυяη α ℓιƒє αяσυη∂"

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
5th grade is so much fun, don't sweat about it.
Just try your absolute best, and it'll all be okay. Try and learn some easy tricks if you're worried about maths, and I'm sure your teacher will be patient enough to go through it with you.

bring me the horizon ♥

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar
Or you could buy some revision books to help you too. smile

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
StarStarStarStarStar
5th Grade is actually pretty easy. Division is really easy...if you know to multiply. oh..5th Grade was fun..xD.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
AriannaWWE
AriannaWWE
StarStarStarStarStar
Fifth grade is very fun. It's not that hard though. 

one day, i'll be:
stronger, better, on the top of the world, unstoppable, a champion, and a wrestler.

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
katniss321
katniss321
StarStarStar
5th grade is hard and easy (if its ur last year and your going to middle next year). Its easy because you learn mostly wat u learned last year. but its hard because you have to apply to many middle schools but try to enjoy it glad to share my knowledge smile

SUPPORT MARRIAGE EQUALITY!
RIP CORY.. WE LOVE YOU♥

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
Purplepuppylova
Purplepuppylova
StarStar
Just stay relaxed, go with the flow, work hard, focus, stay positive, smile, and the year will fly past  smile

Purple
Puppy
Lova.

Going to 5th grade

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
As long as you know basic multiplacation and division, you should be fine. Study (I didnt so O.O) and you should be fine. Make sure you have a good teacher, for math and science I didn't, and it was hard to learn.

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

awnser the question the person above you asks

YOU PEOPLE ARE M.E.A.N

Words That Start With 'S'