Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
-TheHiddenBeauty
-TheHiddenBeauty
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 305
Since I'm going to year 5, I just only need help, on maths and science, because I'm not good at it, well not really, but I still learn science, but not maths but I really  need help, and if anyone would like to help me, I'll appreciate it.


I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1249
What grade are you going to???

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE


I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1898
so- you are going to fifth grade- Congrats.

Ask me if you have confusions.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.


I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
nutls333
nutls333
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1249
I can help. I'm going to 6th grade but i am at a 8 grade level n math.

smore, duh
This Is Marshy. Help he be ruler!!!
Need her embed code ask nutls333 or go to her photos
HEHEHE


I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13094
0.0

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1898

"TheAverageJC" wrote:

Yo, my boy Aarjan can help you whenever you need some. There was this one time where I was listening to a deep bass track and the bass was so filthy that is broke my Beats!! Thankfully enough, he was able to fix it with a blindfold on! 

thank you based aarjan!!

Lol Lol Lol Lol. You are not funny- accept it as a fact. Neither you can have the advantage of being indirect- 2nd face. so, You are out of Logic-lol. ( Probably You won't understand what I wrote )

Lol Lol Lol. Thanks - You have made my day. lol lol lol. Goodnight.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.


I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4450

"Aarjan" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:


Yo, my boy Aarjan can help you whenever you need some. There was this one time where I was listening to a deep bass track and the bass was so filthy that is broke my Beats!! Thankfully enough, he was able to fix it with a blindfold on! 


thank you based aarjan!!

Lol Lol Lol Lol. You are not funny- accept it as a fact. Neither you can have the advantage of being indirect- 2nd face. so, You are out of Logic-lol. ( Probably You won't understand what I wrote )

Lol Lol Lol. Thanks - You have made my day. lol lol lol. Goodnight.

I can't understand anything you write because I am mentally deficient and your vernacular is far too advanced for a mere commoner such as I!!
Goodnight!!!!!!

All We Love We Leave Behind


I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
Aarjan
Aarjan
Member since:
April, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1898

"TheAverageJC" wrote:



"Aarjan" wrote:






"TheAverageJC" wrote:




Yo, my boy Aarjan can help you whenever you need some. There was this one time where I was listening to a deep bass track and the bass was so filthy that is broke my Beats!! Thankfully enough, he was able to fix it with a blindfold on! 



thank you based aarjan!!

Lol Lol Lol Lol. You are not funny- accept it as a fact. Neither you can have the advantage of being indirect- 2nd face. so, You are out of Logic-lol. ( Probably You won't understand what I wrote )

Lol Lol Lol. Thanks - You have made my day. lol lol lol. Goodnight.

I can't understand anything you write because I am mentally deficient and your vernacular is far too advanced for a mere commoner such as I!!
Goodnight!!!!!!

Therefor, Classical Musical Wins over The Creepy Auto-tune ( and etc etc )
Good night and Good Morning.

Tail Piece : Relax. Breathe regularly, Its mathematical, It's a humour column ( ! ) , and it may even be harmless. The proof is in the pudding. Lol.

Va Fail.


I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
kukookristy
kukookristy
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 15726

"-TheHiddenBeauty" wrote:

Since I'm going to year 5, I just only need help, on maths and science, because I'm not good at it, well not really, but I still learn science, but not maths but I really  need help, and if anyone would like to help me, I'll appreciate it.
I'd be happy to help Big Grin I'm going to begin year nine soon and in year eight I was on a level gsce in maths and about a b for science.  (They challenged us with this work in top sets ) 
Ever need any homework help just send me a message or a comment! 

The world is not a wish granting factory.
Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.
I fell in love the way you fall asleep. Slowly, then all at once.
Okay? Okay.
It's a metaphor Hazel Grace.
- The fault on in our stars


I need help in maths and science

Posted By:
TheAverageJC
TheAverageJC
Member since:
October, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4450

"Aarjan" wrote:



"TheAverageJC" wrote:






"Aarjan" wrote:









"TheAverageJC" wrote:






Yo, my boy Aarjan can help you whenever you need some. There was this one time where I was listening to a deep bass track and the bass was so filthy that is broke my Beats!! Thankfully enough, he was able to fix it with a blindfold on! 




thank you based aarjan!!

Lol Lol Lol Lol. You are not funny- accept it as a fact. Neither you can have the advantage of being indirect- 2nd face. so, You are out of Logic-lol. ( Probably You won't understand what I wrote )

Lol Lol Lol. Thanks - You have made my day. lol lol lol. Goodnight.

I can't understand anything you write because I am mentally deficient and your vernacular is far too advanced for a mere commoner such as I!!
Goodnight!!!!!!

Therefor, Classical Musical Wins over The Creepy Auto-tune ( and etc etc )
Good night and Good Morning.

Agreed!
Music genres are much bette than some of the audio processors out there even if I do like some autotune artists!!!

All We Love We Leave Behind


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Old games?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

ME ISH NEW!!!

If given the chance, what would you change...

ME ISH NEW!!!

ME ISH NEW!!!

latest videos