Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Whole numbers and integers pls help

Posted By:
lamusicaesmivida
lamusicaesmivida
StarStarStar
Could someone explain me negative integers?Please help. Blush

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I can help you.  Do you need help adding them, subtracting them, multiplying them, or just comprehending them? 

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
lamusicaesmivida
lamusicaesmivida
StarStarStar
Thanks. I don't understand adding, multiplying and subtracting. I wasn't on lesson when our teacher  was explaining them. Frown

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, I'll start with multiplying.  Personally, I think it's the easiest.  When you multiply two negative integers it will always equal a positive integers.  i.e.  -2 times -2 = 4.  When you multiply a positive integer and a negative integer, it will always equal a negative integer. i.e.  -2 times 2 = -4.  When you multiply a positive integer with a positive integer it will equal a positive integer.  i.e. 2 times 2 = 4.  Make sense so far?

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
sugarpetals
sugarpetals
StarStarStarStar
-3(x +4)??/

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"sugarpetals" wrote:

-3(x +4)??/

Are you the same person on a different account?? 

Posted By:
sugarpetals
sugarpetals
StarStarStarStar
no

Posted By:
lamusicaesmivida
lamusicaesmivida
StarStarStar
No, I have only one account. Wink

Posted By:
lamusicaesmivida
lamusicaesmivida
StarStarStar
Thank you so much for explaining. What about adding?

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
You're welcome!  And for adding, I would use a number line if I were you.  Just use logic. It's really hard to explain.  Use a number line for adding and subtracting.  

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

Help I dont like teen books

Favorite Video Game?

DIVERGENT OR HUNGER GAMES???

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Favorite Video Game?

latest videos