Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

Anybody nds help wid English???

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Very honestly, I'd never have you help me with English.  Why would I ever go to someone who can't even type with proper grammar?  Also, you can't seem to stand it if someone else is right.  Not a good match for a tutor.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
It's just, people won't ask for advice if the person giving it themselves is using no punctuation, capital letters and bad spelling.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar
Thank you! This exactly what I've been thinking.

Posted By:
american_brit
american_brit
StarStarStarStarStar

"american_brit" wrote:

Thank you! This exactly what I've been thinking.

*is exactly (Whoops! Sorry...) 

Posted By:
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly
StarStarStarStarStar

"Shaiyur" wrote:

Ever heard of "slang language" Mr.Smarty pants????

Y tlk in 'slang' n chng lang wen u hv a prfctly fne lang wich wrks fine as a medm? it arnt urs 2 modfy!
SERIOUSLY.
HOW DO YOU TALK LIKE THIS? IT HURTS MY EYES TO READ IT AND  MY BRAIN TO COMMAND MY HANDS TO WRITE IT. O.O
Oh human, teach me how to talk like that without hurting my eyes and brain because there is no way I'm asking you for help on PROPER English.

"Shaiyur" wrote:

In the modern generation,people spend more time on the phone than on books.So,they should understand

I take my time to write in proper English whether I'm on phone, tablet, laptop or desktop. Someone (Turtle) used to say something like, 'English doesn't die when it comes online.' (something along the lines?)
And its not really about the person reading understands what you are saying. Its good etiquette. People often judge someone who talks like that in one glance. JUST DON'T ASK ME WHY. You would know it.

"Shaiyur" wrote:

Pot's calling the kettle black huh???take a look at your own profile!

I know this might be you and Jay's private matter and I am no one to interfere but WHAAAAAAAAT?
Hello? Go and re-read what you just read (Jay's profile. I just read his bio like 10 minutes ago while reading your posts fired at him). Why I asked you to do that? IT HAS PROPER ENGLISH (unlike what you said it was). His profile luckily ws nt lik dis through out the whole thing because some people just don't believe in convenience of easy (I guess for normal people, considering the fact that I'm abnormal? o.O) so called 'slang language'.
Really? JUST NO.
Not being mean or rude since it would be out of character for me to be so, but I won't say yes to wrong and no to right. THIS is a wrong, so a no. /:

Kill me, I can find mistakes in your proper(?) English too. /:

---

Have a good day/night, starter of this thread.
I seriously needed classes on 'slang' language. A class which I would skip.

Under construction. Arrgh.

Posted By:
Meghna
Meghna
StarStarStar
Well, did you just demonstrate your English writing skills over there? Because if I were you, I would have been so sure that I could really help someone else.

Meghna.

1 3 Next →

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Room on the Broom

bad day

bad day

Fav football team

Greetings New Users!

latest videos