×
Back left
Back right

Need help in math ask here

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I'm a freak in math ask me anything haha 

♥♥♥♥I love Yhu!!!♥♥♥♥


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1

If A=b and c +32=B what is A.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"babyglam" wrote:

If A=b and c +32=B what is A.
From my understanding, A is B, and C could be A, depending on the situation. In your equation, we could say C and A are the same. And if you said it all equals B, then it must equal A, too. Since A=B. Is this actually solvable or is it a riddle?


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Yeliak" wrote:



"babyglam" wrote:


If A=b and c +32=B what is A.
From my understanding, A is B, and C could be A, depending on the situation. In your equation, we could say C and A are the same. And if you said it all equals B, then it must equal A, too. Since A=B. Is this actually solvable or is it a riddle?


what

A = c+32

What did this mean? Who was I? What was I? Whence did I come? What was my destination? These questions continually recurred, but I was unable to solve them.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 570

The integral sec y dy from zero to one-sixth of pie is log to base e of the square root of three times the sixty four power of what?

They say we are what we are.
But we don't have to be.


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 668

this is more of geography.

R.I.P. Jeff

(lol i dunno a jeff)


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Posts: 668

"-Karpov-" wrote:



"Yeliak" wrote:








"babyglam" wrote:




If A=b and c +32=B what is A.
From my understanding, A is B, and C could be A, depending on the situation. In your equation, we could say C and A are the same. And if you said it all equals B, then it must equal A, too. Since A=B. Is this actually solvable or is it a riddle?


what





lol


R.I.P. Jeff

(lol i dunno a jeff)


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"gufht" wrote:

this is more of geography.



Geography?


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
hi! Basically i have tuiton homework and I am really stuck on this question Tongue Out the answer is probably obvious considering this question is only worth one mark but I am so stuck Confused

year 7                red ticket                 1 to 80 numbers used
year 8                blue ticket                1 to 75 numbers used
year 9                yellow ticket             1 to 90 numbers used



the headteacher selects the winning ticket at random.

She says
: 'the winning ticket number is 39'

What is the probability that this winning ticket is blue?


Posted almost 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock


"ValenciaRose" wrote:


hi! Basically i have tuiton homework and I am really stuck on this question Tongue Out the answer is probably obvious considering this question is only worth one mark but I am so stuck Confused







year 7                red ticket                 1 to 80 numbers used



year 8                blue ticket                1 to 75 numbers used



year 9                yellow ticket             1 to 90 numbers used












the headteacher selects the winning ticket at random.







She says
: 'the winning ticket number is 39'







What is the probability that this winning ticket is blue?


You just need to add up the total amount of tickets used, which is 245

Then you take the total number of blue tickets (75) and put it over the total of tickets (245). So 75/245 is the answer, but you can simplify it by dividing both sides by 5. 

Seventy-five divided by five = fifteen
Two-forty-five divded by five = forty nine

So there's your answer, 15 over 49 is the probability for the winning ticket to be blue.

What did this mean? Who was I? What was I? Whence did I come? What was my destination? These questions continually recurred, but I was unable to solve them.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity