Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Homework Help
Need help with math, geography, science or any other school work? Post your questions here! Or maybe you are an expert. Share you knowledge here.

tudors

Posted By:
kidzworldrox
kidzworldrox
StarStar
hi does any1 no anything about tudors.i need help coz its my holiday homework 4 year 5. HELP! plz help me peace out xx

tudors

Posted By:
~OceanBaby~
~OceanBaby~
StarStar
how much info do you need bout tudors..we studied tudors from Christmas till Summer...I know tons about Tudors..here are some basic facts: 1)The first ruler of Tudor times was King Henry Tudor VII(7th) but when he died his son Henry Tudor VIII(8th) became king. 2) Henry Tudor VII became king by winning the battle of the roses. 3) King Henry VIII had 6 wives(in order: Catherine of Aragon, Anne Boleyn, Jane Seymore, Anne of Cleves, Katherine Howard and lastly Katherine Parr) 4) His 1st wife was Divorced, His 2nd was beheaded, his 3rd died, his 4th was divorced, his 5th was beheaded and his last survived(he died)..here is an easy way of remembering: Divorced, Beheaded, Died. Divorced, Beheaded, Survived.

tudors

Posted By:
kidzworldrox
kidzworldrox
StarStar
hi ~OceanBaby~ thanx 4 the info!!!!its gonna b really good help! peace out xx

tudors

Posted By:
chocoholic-girl_869833 Lock
chocoholic-girl_869833
StarStarStar
did u no that he need a crane to go: upstairs, get outr of bed, and to get into his bed Anne Bolyen asked 2 b beheaded by a sword not an axe The easiest way to remember them all is: Divorced, beheaded, died, Divorced, beheaded, survived!

I am that person that you threw away
i am that person you bullied everyday
i am that person who hated my school
Now i am so happy, that i love you!

tudors

Posted By:
write-a-holic99
write-a-holic99
StarStarStarStar
The Tudor era lasted from 1485 to 1603, and because Elizabeth I had no children, control of the monarchy passed to the House of Stuart. Mary I was a devout Catholic, and she had the Protestant martyrs Latimer, Ridley and Cranmer executed to prove her point. This is where the song "Three Blind Mice" derives from. England was a fiercely Protestant country, so she tried to atone by burning hundreds of Protestants at the stake as heretics.

"Please stop talking. You're lowering the IQ of the entire street." - Sherlock
"Crime is common, but logic is rare." - Sherlock
"The hell with the solar system, Watson!" - Sherlock
"We can't giggle, it's a crime scene." - Watson.
"Look, I'm in shock. I've got a blanket!" - Sherlock

Sherlock

A Great Detective

tudors

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar
Stop posting on old threads.This thread was from 3 years ago

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

tudors

Posted By:
CookieDevil
CookieDevil
StarStarStarStarStar

"kidzworldrox" wrote:

hi does any1 no anything about tudors.i need help coz its my holiday homework 4 year 5. HELP! plz help me peace out xx
You could also research on the internet about tudors. Woodlands Junior is a good place to get facts! smile

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year banner made by Gracie.

The Rainbow Cake Club Big Grin

Made by Azmaria55 in 2011

tudors

Posted By:
QueenHollisterII
QueenHollisterII
Star
Henry VIII was actually quite ruthless. He executed 72,000 people in his lifetime!!! One method of torture was dunking people in really cold water, brrrr the thought of it.  Henry also closed down most monasteries in England to make way for his new church and he had many monks executed just because they wouldn't give up their religion, how cruel Sad 

QueenHollisterII

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Who is your favorite actress?

depression

if u were to live in a book which one woul...

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

Send the person above you a friend request!

DESCRIBE THE PERSON'S USERNAME IN 1 WORD!-...

latest videos