I want to touch the stars,
and have someone there to burn their hands with me.
What? I''m not crying. I''m just allergic to sadness.
"i saw this one really cute guy the other day...omg...he was really cute and there was an uber adorable guy at all state...like whoa, man."
Ugh....anyone have any general rules for subtracting positive and negative intergers???
Scars aren''t always bad... sometimes they just remind you of things you just don''t want to forget...
There''s fake faces everywhere I look
A punishment to some
To others a gift
and to many a favor
Death is not the last sleep
It is the final awakening
I would rather live
And love where death is king
than have eternal life where love is not
Fear not death For the sooner we die
The longer we shall be immortal.
I thought you were a dream. I thought you''d disappear. I never thought you''d love me. I thought I''d break the mirror. When I wake up you surely won''t be there. I better stop soon,it''s not polite to stare. I open my eyes and pinch my arm. I look around with alarm.Your still there......
Love is when reality is better than your dreams.
92% of girls would die if Zac Efron said it wasn''t cool to breathe. The other 8% of girls would be left on the floor laughing their heads off. Post this on your siggy if you would be 1 out of that 8% laughing.
I'm starring at a broken door
there's nothin left here anymore
my room is cold
it's makin me insane
i've been waitin here so long
but now the moment seems to`ve come
i see the dark clouds comin up again
runnin through t
You don't add the negative sign back.
"4sunday4" wrote:I know some rules. I fade in and out of math class but sometimes i get it:
Ok, say this is ur problem:
;(-5) - (-1)
Two negatives makes a possitive, not literally but thats the trick.
In other words, you change the middle minus sign to a plus sign.:
;(-5) + (-1)
then, you take away the negative signs.:
5 + 1
now hopefully u know 5 + 1 = 6. the last step is to add a negative sign to your answer.:
Therefore, (-5) - (-1) = -6
If you have any more questions just ask them here and ill check back tomorrow
Hope That Helped
My Chemical Romance♥
"So long and goodnight"
"You can run away with me anytime you want"
"Take this spike to my heart"
"Your misery and hate will kill us all"
"Eight legs to the wall, hit the gas kill 'em all"
"I am not afraid to walk this world alone"