Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
GeekyZ_1367390 Lock
GeekyZ_1367390
StarStarStarStarStar
Anyone know what the awards of honor were in the Military? Please it's a for a major essay I must finish tonight D:

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

"ZoeyChanandMrAmsterdam!"
GeekyZ.

Posted By:
violet rains strike again
violet rains strike again
StarStarStarStarStar
I think one was the purple heart ?

Ohai (: my name is Faith

Posted By:
GeekyZ_1367390 Lock
GeekyZ_1367390
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks fey Big Grin

"I dare you all, Twilight lovers, to visit the Pottermore website. Watch that video and breath in the imagination and LOVE she had provided for all of us fans, and then tell me if you can still ridicule her work, call it stupid, lame, or gay. Because that is what imagination is." - Olivia

GeekyZ.

Posted By:
buddy supmodel
buddy supmodel
StarStarStarStarStar
weel cericat and medal also a pueple award

Posted By:
Jack Mack_1822069 Lock
Jack Mack_1822069
StarStarStarStarStar
A bit late, but there are tons of awards given out. Purple Hearts are for wounded soldiers, Congressional Medal Of Honor are given for soldiers who do something really, really, really brave. The MoH is the highest honor for a soldier. Other medals are things like Marksman medals which if while in boot camp you are a sufficient shooter. There are just too many to count. Are you looking for any specifically?

Posted By:
GeekyZ_1367390 Lock
GeekyZ_1367390
StarStarStarStarStar
No, I just needed it for a Thirty Page essay. They were looking for the most popular, and Faith confirmed it, because I had been looking at other siiittteess for the info. But thanks anyway smile

GeekyZ.

play online games

latest forum posts

ThE WoRd GaMe

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!

Hi!